Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another new guy

Mr. Jean

Corvette
2001 Magnetic Red coupe & 2009 Victory Red Z06
Hello everyone. My name is Jean, many know me around as Mr. Jean on other sites.

For those that don't know me, I'm a long time Corvette fan and owner.
We currently own 2 Corvette's, Anne (wife) has a C5 2001 Magnetic red II coupe and I have just bought a 2009 Victory Red Z06 for my latest toy.:D

This is my 6th vette, 5 street rides and 1 drag racing ride, back in the early 70's. Yup, I'm that old.:rotfl
I'm now retired and still playing with toys. I've also got a 56 Chevy pickup with all the regular hotrod stuff for my other ride/driver, as I like the Tri-Five Chevy stuff too.

I'm an old days drag racer, who lived in So. Cal. back in the days of Lions, Irwindale, Fremont, Ontario, Fontana, Pomona and others I'm forgetting. I raced them all in Modified Production, Gasser classes, along with a couple of Altereds in Comp. Eliminator. :thumb
We moved up here to the Reno/Sparks, Nevada area back in 78 and have been up here ever since.

Anyway, I didn't want to write a novel, just saying hello and introducing myself.:beer

Welcome - Sounds like you have a need for speed, me too!

:w

cb6dfa80.gif~original

:lou

Welcome!

Welcome and thanks for joining us here. This is a great place to hang out and swap stories. Enjoy!

Thanks everyone. :w Here's a peek at the current toys, for those who care to see them.
morevette4-3.gif

56Truck_Web_7563.jpg

Opt_Vette_0748.jpg

20140723_142931_Android.jpg

Save the wave.
morevette4-3.gif

Nice cars, nice garage!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard Mr. Jean :happyanim:

Nice looking stable of rides. . . . . . :cool!:

-Bill

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!
sweet looking rides!!!!:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom