Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another New Member / C3 Owner from Michigan!!

Doc

Corvette
1972 manual 350 coupe
I'm also a newbie from Michigan and this is my first post. I'm a newbie to this forum, but not new to Vettes. I just started restoring my third C3. I've been reading posts for over a week and finally joined. I'll need help from you experts from time to time, and will help others when ever I can.

Drake "Doc" Damerau

Welcome aboard Doc. I think you'll find some very knowledgeable and helpful people.

Glad you decided to jump in, Doc. You'll find we've got some great Corvette people on our board; many of them from your region, in fact!

Although it's perfectly fine for you to introduce yourself in this thread, I can move your post and those relating to you into a thread all your own if you like.

Your call.

:welcome
:wJane Ann

Welcome aboard to both of you!

-Mac

Glad you decided to jump in, Doc. You'll find we've got some great Corvette people on our board; many of them from your region, in fact!

Although it's perfectly fine for you to introduce yourself in this thread, I can move your post and those relating to you into a thread all your own if you like.

Your call.

:welcome
:wJane Ann

That'd be great.

...and thanks to all the welcomes!

sguido2 and Doc,

Welcome to you both!!

Elaine

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!
good luck with the resto!!!!

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!
good luck with the resto!!!!

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

I'm already in need to post my first "HELP!" question on the forum!:ugh

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

I'm already in need to post my first "HELP!" question on the forum!:ugh
Welcome to the :CAC

Since you've already been lingering around, you probably already know we are one of the nicest and most knowledgeable groups online! There are very few questions that go unanswered around here. Just be patient and someone will likely chime in! If we don't have the correct answer, we can usually point you in the proper direction. And don't forget about the "Search" functionality of the site. Just because you don't see a recent thread about something, your question was probably asked by someone at some point...the proper search can help you find it!

We look forward to hearing about (and possibly seeing pics) of your resto!
:thumb

Welcome to the CAC Forum Doc. :w

Welcome to the :CAC

Since you've already been lingering around, you probably already know we are one of the nicest and most knowledgeable groups online! There are very few questions that go unanswered around here. Just be patient and someone will likely chime in! If we don't have the correct answer, we can usually point you in the proper direction. And don't forget about the "Search" functionality of the site. Just because you don't see a recent thread about something, your question was probably asked by someone at some point...the proper search can help you find it!

We look forward to hearing about (and possibly seeing pics) of your resto!
:thumb

I've been a member of several forums and this one is a great one. Thanks for the encouragement.

....and thanks for the welcomes! I feel I'm in great company here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom