Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any Zaino distributors here??

slapshot

Corvette
1991 coupe, FX3, 6 spd, red/black
I need to order some Zaino stuff, is anyone here a distrib. for them?? I'd like to give the business to someone here if possible.

I sometime frequent this forum.

You might want to check with customer service for a closer distributor (888-999-9870)

Like most distributors, I'm setup for local sales only. I have shipped products as far as three hundred miles to the western part of Nebraska. I would have to charge for shipping or lose money on the sale. If you have no distributor in your area, your best bet is to go through the website: http://www.zainostore.com/

Thanks, I'll check. All of my last orders have been directly from Zaino, but I figured I'd atleast try to keep the business to someone here.

Hi

I live less then 10 minutes from Zaino and they will not sell me squat and l was willing to pay the normal price. They gave me a local retailer which is much further away so l sub other products when l get lazy.

Alan

Us distributors don't make much money selling Zaino. All of the distributors that I'm aware of are either retired from their job/career or have a second job/career.

I do it for fun and to meet people in the auto industry or hobby. It pays for my product usage for the year. I put everything else back in to advertising and promotion.

I would have to sell well over $100,000 of product a year to just survive. I'm not even close to that figure.

No new distributorships have been handed out by Sal in over three years. It's his business and he makes the rules. I feel lucky to be part of it because I believe in his philosophy 100%.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom