Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

anyone have photos of C1 and the carpet area ?

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
I need some photos of the area behind the center console and the inside firewall area.

anyone?

thanks, Herb

I would send some, but I don't know how to send pics to this sight. It never will accept them. I need help from Jane Ann.

Hi Herb,

Do you want to see how the carpet overlays behind the console area? (like behind the clock) and where the carpet runs up the firewall both passenger and driver sides? If this is what you are looking for I will see if I have some photos. I had a 61 but I think the carpet layout is the same.

Regards,
Gary

Hi Herb,

Do you want to see how the carpet overlays behind the console area? (like behind the clock) and where the carpet runs up the firewall both passenger and driver sides? If this is what you are looking for I will see if I have some photos. I had a 61 but I think the carpet layout is the same.

Regards,
Gary
yes that is exactly what I am after. I am trying to figure out where I can put holes in that area to run the grommet (2 of them) with all the engine controls.

Herb,

This is the best I could find from my archives. This is not my car but I hope it helps.

61_conv_detail5_450.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom