Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Automotives: Corvette Z-06 Goes Out On Top

Ken said:
Tennessee!! Hal & I had a very nice conversation yesterday at our local cruise with a person from Tennessee. She was here on business and stopped by to check out the cars. Love that accent. :cool

Hope y'all had a nice day today! :CAC
WOW! Y'all got that accent down pat! I thought y'all were from around these here parts fer sure! Ha!
Yeah, folks are friendly and we love the 'made-for-Corvettes' twisties in the neighboring mountains but then you West Coasters have some pretty fair twisties of your own. And when the August summer is upon us with temps in the high nineties with matching humidity levels I'll be California dreamin' of your abscence of sticky, sultry air. :upthumbs

I have found the best way to defeat the 1st to 4th is to rev the engine above 2200 rpms before shifting. Do that once anfter every stop and cags is defeated. Beats spending 30 bucks.

korvettekarl said:
I have found the best way to defeat the 1st to 4th is to rev the engine above 2200 rpms before shifting. Do that once anfter every stop and cags is defeated. Beats spending 30 bucks.
$30? Last time I checked, the CAGS Plug Seal Kit only went for $9.99?

I've seen a few articles that bash the ZO6 with people that say they would not even buy the car because of CAGS. They are just uninformed lol! Damn, I could probably find enough change under my driver's seat to do the mod. Great article, the Z on top!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom