Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

average wait time

D

donaldg

What is the average wait time from placing the order with the dealer until delivery?
TIA

Depends on what you order vs. parts (options) availability and plant scheduling. With JIT, delays for parts delivery are not unheard of, and sometimes production runs batches of similar cars. I just heard of a car being produced in a little more than 2 weeks and delivered in a little more than three. I have read of buyers waiting three months too. Simple answer is - it depends, but most dealers will tell you about 6 weeks.

thanks, I was told by the dealer it would be six weeks, I ordered it three weeks ago , today it is status 3000, but I know there can still be some delays .

Might luck out, order placed with dealer on Feb. 26 as of today it has a TPD week of 4-13

9 months and counting!

Ordered ZR1 in November, 2017. Still stuck in 1100. I get no answers from dealer or Chevy.com. Dealers is 67th on the allocation list. Another customer order in Jan '17, but order was not placed until Oct. He is 1100 also. I have owned 12 Vetted previously, which the last 3 ordered new...plus a number of Silverado trucks. I guess I'm not the good customer I thought I was. Or maybe it's unlucky #13.

Ordered ZR1 in November, 2017. Still stuck in 1100. I get no answers from dealer or Chevy.com. Dealers is 67th on the allocation list. Another customer order in Jan '17, but order was not placed until Oct. He is 1100 also. I have owned 12 Vetted previously, which the last 3 ordered new...plus a number of Silverado trucks. I guess I'm not the good customer I thought I was. Or maybe it's unlucky #13.

Sorry to hear this. ZR1 allocation only comes to dealers once per month at the end of the month. So it makes it difficult for dealers to get all of their orders in for ZR1s.

You stand a better chance of your order being placed and accepted by GM by going through one of the top Corvette dealers in the country, rather than one of the smaller ones.

I believe the factory is only building 10 ZR1s per day. I know it's frustrating, but try and hang in there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom