Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Away for the winter

L

Lethal Tendencies

I put her away for the winter, But i have some mods planned. Anyone else planning any mods over the winter months?

I was thinking a bigger tv set for the garage with a sound system to boot.I see your a new member ,welcome.

That does sound like a good mod. Thanks for the welcoming.:w

I put her away for the winter, But i have some mods planned. Anyone else planning any mods over the winter months?

Welcome to the :CAC

I like the looks of the hood. Something different under there? Do you have any information about the hood, ball park cost range, are the scoops functional, can you get it in that color, or is a paint shop needed?

Thanks

Welcome to the :CAC

I like the looks of the hood. Something different under there? Do you have any information about the hood, ball park cost range, are the scoops functional, can you get it in that color, or is a paint shop needed?

Thanks

The Hood is made by RKSPORTS. It is a functional ram air hood. The scoops channel air to the front air intake ,which I replaced with the K&N dual cone intake.The Hood runs about $900. I got it off ebay for $450 through the RKSPORTS ebay store. My Brother paints cars for a living so He did the paint work for $200 and he matched the color perfectly.The motor is stock for now.

I'm Driving mine during the winter except for snow days. Then I just start it up and idle for awhile. I'm 63yrs old and time is moving on with or with out me.;)

Traction Control - Forget About It

Put it away for the winter - don't let this happen to you.
Remo:cool
Picture038.jpg

L.T. Welcome to :CAC

(cool username and avatar, BTW)

Sharp car. Like the hood also. Enjoy the site.

Rick
:gap

More Trouble Brewing

Let's get a bunch of Corvettes together and go for an winter cruise.

139b15900.jpg

Let's get a bunch of Corvettes together and go for an winter cruise.

I'd rather a cruise to Bermuda. ;)

Hi ya, L.T. Yup - I like the hood too. :cool

:w
Guy

Put it away for the winter - don't let this happen to you.
Picture038.jpg
Hey, it's the friendly neighborhood snowplow!
I washed Big Red today - our driveway is on the north side of the house. I should've been warned when the water was frozen in the hose, but I persevered...and by the time I got done I was sliding on a sheet of ice and frozen car soap. Remind me to back out of the garage VERY CAREFULLY tomorrow! :W

Not that I even take it out if it looks like rain, but, if I do get stuck I have heard they handle remarkably well in snow up to 2 - 4 inches. Anyone with experience?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom