Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

b2k microfueler problem can any one help

J

jim gramms

HAD THE 91 CALLAWAY ON THE DYNO TODAY AND WE DISCOVERED THAT ON MAX BOOST AND ONLY 311.4 HORSEPOWER AFTER 3500 RPM THERE IS INCONSISTENT FUEL RUNNING THROUGH THE ENGINE AT HIGH RPM​
THE VEHICLE RUNS LEAN MID RANGE UP
BELOW MID RANGE ALL IS OK BY SCANNER NO CODES APEAR
INTEGRATOR 128 BCM 128 PULSE INJ 2.1 MS
MID RANGE UP UNDER LOAD AFTER CONNECTING NOIT LIGHT TO AUXILIARY INJECTORS ON RAMS HORN NO SIGNAL OR PULSE EVER NOTICED.
SCANNER SHOWED LEAN CONDITION BUT NO VAC LEAK.

QUESTIONS
IS IT THE MICROFUELER?
HOW RELIABLE IS THE MICROFUELER ?
IS IT ADJUSTABLE?
IS THERE A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR THE INPUT AND OUTPUT FOR TESTING?
HOW MUCH DOES A NEW MICROFUELER COST?
AS THE VEHICLE ONLY PRODUCED 311.4 HORSE POWER
DOES THE HORSE POWER READING OF THE VEHICLES IN THE USA GET MEASURED AT THE FLYWHEEL OR AT THE REAR WHEELS?

Jim,

I know Boostedmaxpsi had some Microfueler problems with his B2k.

drop him an email for an estimation of the repaircosts of his MF at Callaway.

Hello Jim,

Factory outputs are measured at the flywheel, when you do a dyno measurement it's at the rear wheels. There are some calculations to calculate your flywheel HP but I don't know if the numbers I have are correct. When we dyno a ZF6 corvette the drivetrain (transmission) loss are around 19%.
Good luck :)

Groeten Peter.

Jim,

First things first.... make sure that the fuse is good on the microfueller. Also there is a vacuum line to it, make sure that it is good and not kinked.

Make sure the injectors are good.

Call Callaway

Best of Luck

-Luigi
:cool

Like Luigi said, check the fuse and the vac line on the Micro Fueler. If the aux injectors are not open under boost, more than likely the microfueler is suspect. Inspect all your vac lines going into the firewall. Inspect the wires going to the aux injectors. Inspect the fuel line that feeds the aux injectors.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom