Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Baby at the mechanics

well Barry, Paul is gonna be reminding me of my plan to get back to having a solid lifter car (there is some debate over whther I have one now, don't ask) and that means a cam swap - tentatively planned for the fall - which certainly means I will have a portion of my engine open too . . .

I also am developing a clutch problem . . . . . .

Barry,
I think this is off-topic but...I possibly have a car (C4) for your Wife. It's really pretty/pampered and I was thinking of buying it until I got into a house-buying mood. The unit is a 1993 convertible with the rare triple white (exterior/interior/top) colour combination. Automatic, LT1 300hp, automatic, new Borla polished SS exhaust, new BFG tires, chrome wheels, etc.

It belongs to the Wife of our Club's resident C2 expert. You may have noted his NCRS 1967 convertible in the pics I posted last weekend. Just a thought. If there is any interest, e-mail me and I can give you his coordinates.

brockville006.jpg

Paul
pretty car! a member of the vette club my wife and i belong to also has a '93 triple white car. Don't see too many of those.
We both have an interest in getting her a C4 like she wants - she would love it, and i'd love having another toy in the garage only this time one with A/C ;LOL

unfortunately, currently the budget is NOT allowing the purchase of another toy so we just have to wait a while yet but thanks for thinking of us when you heard the car was for sale :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom