Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back After Hibernating.

neveragain

Corvette
2019 Corvette Stingray Convertible
I am back, haven't been on here for a long time. Started driveing my 2019 Corvette Stingray Convertible last week. Driving it some today. Not warm enough to take down the top. It is about 50 degrees. I am an old f--t, has to warm up to about 75 to 80 before I put the top down. I corrected my bad writing.Cheers to All.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
Can't hot rod the car here. It is the only 2019 Corvette in town. It's also Corvette Racing Yellow Tint Coat.

I am that's for sure. Suppose to be nice tomorrow. Will have to see.

Last edited:
Any one out there have a 2019 Corvette ZR1 with all the options? I should have saved my pennies.That is the Corvette I should have bought. But I didn't have one hundred fifty thousand dollars in the bank at the time! Ah we can dream..

I won't be here any longer. I bought a 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible. Yahoo !

Any one out there have a 2019 Corvette ZR1 with all the options? I should have saved my pennies.That is the Corvette I should have bought. But I didn't have one hundred fifty thousand dollars in the bank at the time! Ah we can dream..
I have a blade silver 2019 ZR1 with 3ZR option that I ordered and purchased new in July of 2019 at the end of this month it will be 4 years old . I have had lots of emails and texts asking if I want to sell it. Even the dealer has offered to pay me what I paid for it from them. After owning a 59, a 66, a 72 a 84 and a 2008 C6 Z06 two C7 Z06's now my C7 ZR1
this will be my last vette and I will keep it. Wish I could figure out a way to be buried in it.
LOL !

Some people might not agree that I am back from where ever!.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom