Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back home again and on the home stretch for Top Flight....

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
How many of you think work get's in the way of doing what you really like to do??
As I had a schedule laid out to finish and be ready for the Top Flight Judging...work sends me out on a trip....putting me three weeks behind....
Well June 4th my 5 year project goes for its Top Flight judging at NCRS. And I find myself on the home stretch with a million things to do and so little time to do them. My job (DHS) sent me away on an unexpected trip over three weeks ago and I just got back late Monday night...with a 63 that is still in pieces :willy:
So let the games begin...I still have to be at work to write up reports and hopefully will take Thursday afternoon and Friday off... Car is suppose to be at NCRS Show in Cumberland Md Friday afternoon....around 3:00 PM....
Still have a list of items to do and I am determined they will be done. I WILL MAKE THE DEADLINE ....
So all I am back and going :crazy: Working late night buring the midnight oil..... I will post photos ASAP, but for now I must focus on finishing the car....

BRIBES are accepted! Will be judging your car on Saturday! (VBG) - look forward to seeing you again Collin - has been a long time! Will have LADY there as SPORTSMAN display.

I knew there was a reason I shoulda gone to Cumberland this weekend...eb will be there. Just got in from VA, though. BTW, eb, I sent you a private message...did you read it?

Hi!

Good luck with your preparation for the judging process. We had our local WNY NCRS meet yesterday. I was looking forward to judging a 1963 FI car, but they had me judging mechanicals on the solid axles (two 56's, 57 and a 62 FI). Have fun and enjoy the experience and please let us know how you make out.

Ray

Hi Collin. How did you make out? Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom