Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back in a ride after 30 plus years

Corvette
Just wanted to say Hi & thanks. I have recently wrapped my --- in fiberglass with a 77 that has turned out to be more fun than I remember. The thanks is for the many great posts that have helped me get this hot ride driving & looking great. My dad & I had restored a 67 while I was in high school in 77. Its great to be an owner/driver once again. My sons, currently in high school, are getting the same exposure and charge as I did. We finished this one and we will soon be re-starting the restoration of a 59 that we started on just before I graduated in 1979. Therefore, looking forward to checking in with everyone from now on.
Thanks again,
Vettefire

Well, welcome back to the fold....and welcome to CAC. Sounds like you are using the vette for more than just fun. It's a great way to to bond with your son, as you well know.

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy your ride!!!!:thumb

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on getting back on the road:upthumbs Post some pics when you get a chance:w

Welcome to the CAC Vettefire. :w Glad to see you and your family are enjoying Corvettes.

Welcome to CAC. :cac
I have only owned a Corvette and been on this forum for 2 months, but I have already learned alot from the members.

Welcome, It's always great to see a family who enjoys the work and friendship that goes with a big project. That is what will keep life and our Corvette hobby alive. :thumb

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to Corvette Action Center, glad you've joined us :beer

Bill :w

welcome back, hope you have a good time......................................Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom