Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Beautiful white C12 for sale

I heard from someone that car was becoming avail. a few weeks ago. It was a dealer looking at the car (not this one) and I guess the terms worked out for one vs. the other :confused

Beautiful car! One my wife would automatically enjoy ;)

Hey guys, I haven't been on this messageboard for awhile, so you'll have to excuse my leave of absense. I saw this car on Dupont Registry and went and checked it out yesterday. It's very nice; I'll make a topic with high res pics when I get home from work, and include a full (honest) review of it. I didn't check everything, since I am more of a body perfectionist and not a mechanic, but it is a very nice car. It's truly a steal (in my opinion) for the price it is at. :)

Mark, my understanding is that it hasn't been in your area for long. With the low mileage, it hasn't seen much road travels either :W

It's only been in Dallas for 3 weeks. The owner traded the car in to go towards a new RUF Porsche. (RUF Auto Centre in Carrollton is the only RUF dealership in America.) I talked to Wayne at the dealership extensively about the car, and he told me the owner of the Callaway also brought another car to sell with him, and purchased another car in addition to the RUF. I can't remember accurately which he did what with, but the trade involved a light purple Lamborghini Diablo (SE 1994?) and a ~'98 Dodge Viper GTS-R, white with blue stripes. I'm not for certain which car the guy brought, and which he left with. I am inclined to believe he bought the Lambo and left the Viper with RUF to sell, and it has already been sold.

The Ford RS200 and Shelby Series 1 they have there are pretty special gems as well. I don't know my RUFs, but Hans told me that two of the ~'98 cars there were 1 of 16 worldwide. And they have 2 of them. I'll post the pics when I get home and have access to them...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom