Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Blue Bullet Blog-The C6 Ownership Experience

"Blue the Budget" :L:L (or Savings)
Andy :w

"Blue the Budget" :L:L (or Savings)

That's freakin' hilarous, Andy.;LOL
I'm putting that on the list.

So far we have....

Blue Bullet 2
Blujet
Blue the Budget
Lightning Blue

In the best-of-the-rest category we have FtY...actually, make that MFy for "much faster than yellow".

I thought of another one..."Muffy" which is a way to say the acronym MFY;LOL

BLUFLSH for Blue Flash.
BLUE LS7
BLUE 427
LAST 427

?

Since you have a tremendous Corvette, how about Blue Thunder. Remember the movie with Roy Schieder? Blue Thunder was a mean helo. Yours may sound like thunder.
Barrett

I remember that old movie but I already have one car named "Yellow Thunder"...too many "Thunders", I think.

Congrats on the purchase!!! Hopefully, you can write it off as a business expense!:chuckle

Although I'm not helping with the names, here are some vanity plates for it...
BLU BY U
BLUE '12
SONICBLU
BLUEBELL

A few more for your consideration:

TUFMUFFY
BLUE Z06
BLUESY
MY BLUE

or

FANTASTIC

I thought of another one..."Muffy" which is a way to say the acronym MFY;LOL

"THERAPY"

Because you'll need some when you realize weights are required to keep your checkbook from floating (oh, it will be so light!), and the good kind when you get to drive it after meeting a brutal deadline or when an automotive fix is required!

Enjoy, there's no better feeling then getting into a brand new Corvette and driving home.
chris:beer

Congrats on the purchase!!! Hopefully, you can write it off as a business expense!:chuckle

Only problem is...IRS doesn't see "monkey business" as legitimate work.

A few more for your consideration:

TUFMUFFY
BLUE Z06
BLUESY
MY BLUE

or

FANTASTIC

"Blusey". Hmm....Ok. I'll add that one to the list.

hmmm... in the same vein as an earlier suggestion.

BLUD401K

How many characters does California allow, Hib? In my home state it's 7 which causes me aggravation because without a "space" everyone sees this...

HPIM0315_SIG.jpg

as this... ZOR-AD-NA ;squint:

hmmm... in the same vein as an earlier suggestion.

BLUD401K

How many characters does California allow, Hib? In my home state it's 7 which causes me aggravation because without a "space" everyone sees this...

HPIM0315_SIG.jpg

as this... ZOR-AD-NA ;squint:

"BLUD401K" is that like "HADA401K"?
:L

OR..........you could just opt to make believe it's from New England, and simply call it.....

BLUE-KAH! :L:L

Whatever you decide to call it, I hope you have a TON of fun with it!
Andy Anderson :w

I had one guy ask me why I'm going to paint the CF roof body color. He said then no one will know the top is CF. I got to thinking about that. Is leaving CF its natural black a sort of "badge of honor"?

As I understand it, the CF roofs initially were painted but for 2012, as a styling cure, GM decided to leave it unpainted.

I just think, the white strip is going to look like crap over a black top.

Comments?

I'm not fond of CF or any of the imitation looks, and will agree with you that IF you're going to put the white
stripe on it and go across the roof line, it would look better (in my opinion) if the roof was body color. Hey, if
you DO put the stripe on it, maybe just call it "SKUNK"!

I had one guy ask me why I'm going to paint the CF roof body color. He said then no one will know the top is CF. I got to thinking about that. Is leaving CF its natural black a sort of "badge of honor"?

As I understand it, the CF roofs initially were painted but for 2012, as a styling cure, GM decided to leave it unpainted.

I just think, the white strip is going to look like crap over a black top.

Comments?

I wouldn't paint the carbon fiber, that is part of the patina, and possibly even the value of the vehicle.

I agree that the white stripe would look strange on a black topped, blue body colored vehicle.

I do think that if you are going to do the stripe though, you should also paint the roof body color to make it look proper. Tough choice either way, good luck with it. :)

I'm not fond of CF or any of the imitation looks, and will agree with you that IF you're going to put the white
stripe on it and go across the roof line, it would look better (in my opinion) if the roof was body color. Hey, if
you DO put the stripe on it, maybe just call it "SKUNK"!

I dunno about the "skunk" thing. The C4 Grand Sport guys sorta have that name adopted as their own. As a C4 ZRoner, I always thought the C4 Skunk guys were kinda stinky.
:happyanim:

Hib, does anyone make something like a "clear bra" but in colors? Put some on the top, add the stripe
decal (I'm assuming that it IS a decal), and VOILA, removable to the original configuration but with
the look you like...... Might be worth a look...... :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom