Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Borlas on at Carlisle

Baron138

Corvette
2004 Spiral Gray Convertible
I bought and had my Oval Quad Stingers installed in Carlisle. It worked out great. The thing that took the most time was driving the car through the crowds to get to the stand. I lined the trunk with cardboard, and brought the stock system home. I love them! It's a sound that I missed. At first I was worried about the interior noise with my wife and kids. My wife and I went to the shore to eat, and she didn't complain about the noise at all! I asked her what she thought and she said "They aren't bad at all." It sounds more like what I thought a Vette should sound like. I knew it wouldn't bother me. I had a Camaro with an open exhaust, so this is nothing. Glad I did it!

hey Baron

where in NJ are you? I'm moving to Bayonne in 2 months

I have been debating the corsa or the borla and wouldnt mind hearing them some time.

Dom said:
hey Baron

where in NJ are you? I'm moving to Bayonne in 2 months

I have been debating the corsa or the borla and wouldnt mind hearing them some time.

Corsa will send you sound recordings of the different systems. Borla you will need to find someone with them installed, I have them and they produce a lower rumble than the Corsa, Corsa seems to cackle a little to much for me but you might like that sound and those Corsa tips are beautiful.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom