Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bose repair

toptechx6

Corvette
1993 Coupe, Bright Aqua
Have any members used Factory Car Stereo Repair in Florida? Thanks for any suggestions.

No, but I used Dr Don's for $145 shipped with 1 week turn around.
Great service and great price.

toptechx6 said:
Have any members used Factory Car Stereo Repair in Florida? Thanks for any suggestions.

I also used Dr Don's. I have no problem recommending them. I don't remember the turn around time but it was pretty quick and I have been using the system for about a month now with no problems.

My 84's radio just stopped working...got power to the unit but nothing comes on...is it time to send the unit to this Dr Don? or do I keep looking for other probs..Thanks

I don't know much about the stereos. HAve you tried seraching the forum? That is how I found out about Dr Don. One of the threads actually had a link to the web site. I called him up and took it from there. He might be able to answer your question over the phone
Good Luck

Thanks everyone

You talked me into it, the radio is on the way to Dr. Don, I'll let you know about my experience.

Dr. Don results!

You guys called that one right, I got my stereo back today from Dr. Don in Texas. Total time out of the car...ONE WEEK including the shipping both ways from south Florida!
He repaired the problem ejecting CD's and tapes and upgraded to play CDR discs, it sounds great. Thanks again for the tip, Dr. Don's is a winner!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom