Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bought my c-5-Thank-you for all for the help!

Bob Nunes

Corvette
2004 Arctic White coupe
If you remember my thread requesting help on purchasing a c-5 then I want to thank-you all for your invaluable imput. I had been searching the web and looking at a number of vettes with a myriad of prices/colors/years etc. I was almost willing to fly out to Plano TX to get one. Then I saw an add on Ebay for a vette that was about 7 miles from my home. Although I originally planned to wait about 1 year to purchase one, this one came out of the blue and the price and condition were too much for me to ignore. It is a 2004 artic white coupe with 33k on it that was maintained by a Corvette enthusiast who just purchase a 2007 vette and the 2004 vette was coming off lease. I AM IN LOVE AGAIN!!!! If you know anyone that wants a 2005 Hyundai Sante Fe with 6K miles on it with 4 years left on the warranty let me know. Again, let me thank-you all for all of your help and I am thankful that this website exists. I :beer CAN NOW WAVE AGAIN!!!!!

Bob, congrats on the purchase of your coupe. It sounds like a beauty! Now we need pix! ;) And don't forget Remo's White C5 photo thread click here .

:w Jane Ann

What a great deal. Congratulations on your new addition.

Show us some pics!

SAVE THE :w

Bob, congrats on the purchase of your coupe. It sounds like a beauty! Now we need pix! ;) And don't forget Remo's White C5 photo thread click here .

:w Jane Ann

Thank-you Jane Ann-I'll post pics as soon as I get it waxed up and puuurrty!

Welcome

Congratulations on your "new to you" vette. I know how exciting it can be. My wife and I just went through the same thing you did and decided on one we found on cars.com in Dallas, TX. A 2000 convertible w/12k miles. Enjoy!

Congrats and welcome aboard :)

...I'll post pics as soon as I get it waxed up and puuurrty!

"puuuurty" You know, I like that word.

Congratulations on your acquisition! Can't wait to see those puuuurty pics.
:cool

:w
-Patrick

Thank-you Jane Ann-I'll post pics as soon as I get it waxed up and puuurrty!

"puuuurty" You know, I like that word.

Congratulations on your acquisition! Can't wait to see those puuuurty pics.
:cool

:w
-Patrick

I agree with Patrick... I like that too! :upthumbs Makes me think of the one in my signature. :D

Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom