Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Brand New 1995 LT5 Crate Motor on EBAY

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
New, still in crate, never fired or installed 1995 LT5, 405 HP, 32 valve, DOHC, aluminum block, aluminum heads. Includes flywheel, clutch, wiring harness, power steering pump, a/c compressor, alternator, starter, injectors, etc. Complete! This engine was the inspiration for the book "The Heart of the Beast" and the power source for the ZR1 Corvette. Payment by cashiers check or cash only. Stored indoors since new. Must be picked up in San Diego, CA. I am sorry, I don't have time for the shipping hassles. This will not fit into a regular Corvette without many extensive modifications. The ultimate street rod powerplant or replacement for a tired ZR1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1838864711

Missing CPU

The current bid is too high for not including the CPU and all wiring harness. That's another $1500 at least.

Last one that sold went for just under $10,000 with everything.

Stan

If you would read a little closer,that engine did come with everything including wiring harness. Since $12K was the last approximate dealer cost for a 405hp LT5,I really doubt you will find a new crate LT5 for much less than that price.
There is also a new crate 405hp LT5 for sale on the ZR1Net classifieds,,for $12K.
Clint

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom