Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Brand New User

Darryll

Corvette
2007 Lemans Blue Coupe
Hi, all. I'm excited to get involved with fellow Corvette enthusiasts! Bought my '07 C6 in May and have loved every minute of driving it. I'm getting ready to put it to bed for the winter (weather up here in the Palouse, Washington is not fit for year-round sports car usage).
P1020442.JPGP1020445.JPG

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :upthumbs

Welcome aboard! :w The C6 is a great platform. Too bad you can't drive it year round. It will just make the wait for spring that much better, :thumb

Thanks, guys!

Thanks for the welcome!! I've only owned my 'vette (and this is my first one) since May. Have to take the California plate off tonight as tomorrow it'll be expired. Washington requires a front plate, so I bought on of those show-n-go remote license plate frame holders that I'll be installing. I'm curious if others have installed these and what they think of it. You can see it here: C5 C6 Corvette 1997-2013 Show N Go Remote-Controlled Retractable Front License Plate Bracket

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!

Welcome to CAC and the group..

There has to be a few sunny days in winter.... ;)

More Thanks!

Thanks for the welcomes, Bill81vette and kpic.

kpic - While there certainly are some sunny days in the winter, the county and city here tend to do a lot of rocking and de-icing juice once the snow hits and don't want to subject my 'vette to that. Also - this first winter I'm going to be storing it in a storage warehouse so it may be a little inaccessible. I do plan on adding a 3rd car Garage next spring/summer, and I will be finishing/equipping it as my own personal wash and wax bay / storage space. Fortunately, I'm an Architect and so I can do the design and drawings exactly as I need. I'm very excited about it, but am bummed that I didn't get to it this year. (I was out driving my Corvette too much!) :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom