Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

BRR...

wildbill486

Corvette
lol...(ie: 1987 Bright Red Coupe)
Too much of this...
2005_1211tr0036.jpg

is keeping me from doing any of this. :cry:
2005_1211tr0013.jpg

Yep, I feel your pain buddy.

Only got to plus 8 degs today for a high temp here in MPLS.
winter.jpg

I HATE WINTERTIME!

you guys got it easy. Been snowing here for the past few days and its -25 all during the day!!!!

It has been snowing here and the high was around 15* But I just do a little of this and feel better. I am glad my LT1 throws some heat!

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

Is that in your vette?

Here's one from May or June
DSC00369.jpg

I don't let winter slow me down! Got to love the heated mirrors and rear windows. So when the waxers and Nancys are parked I am enjoying my car!
MIke

In high school, I had a 64 1/2 Mustang with screaming 289, toploader and 4:56 9'' posi. It snowed about a foot one day and all my friends were stuck out in the back parking lot in there pickups. I was cutting 8,000 rpm cookies around them in 2nd and 3rd throwing a roost 100 foot into the air...BIG FUN.

The roost got directed their way after I saw how lethal it was...:)

Now I have a couple rigs so the vette's all warm and dry up at my gf's house, but Í know it would rule in the snow.

aboatguy said:
Here's one from May or June
DSC00369.jpg

I don't let winter slow me down! Got to love the heated mirrors and rear windows. So when the waxers and Nancys are parked I am enjoying my car!
MIke

Mike - you do love to needle 'em about it, don't you? ;) Waxers and Nancys? Why does it bother you that some folks don't drive their Vettes year-round?
:w Jane Ann

XLR8 said:
Mike - you do love to needle 'em about it, don't you? ;) Waxers and Nancys? Why does it bother you that some folks don't drive their Vettes year-round?
:w Jane Ann

It doesnt bother me at all. I just hate that people worship a piece of machinery, and give people that use them crap. Have you read the citizens arrest thread? Read that thread and see why I stand by the statement "Nancy boys"!
Mike

The temp dropped to 8 below last night it made the ice jam up on the Mississippi river in witch I live on this is a view out my livingroom window today
Icejammeduponriver.jpg

89sleeper said:
The temp dropped to 8 below last night it made the ice jam up on the Mississippi river in witch I live on this is a view out my livingroom window today
Icejammeduponriver.jpg

I Lived near the Susquehanna river (located in Pennsylvania) for a number of years. When that ice begins to thaw, it makes one heck of crunching sound!

B17Crew
:w

B17Crew said:
I Lived near the Susquehanna river (located in Pennsylvania) for a number of years. When that ice begins to thaw, it makes one heck of crunching sound!

B17Crew
I lived on the river since 94 the river has opened different every spring the coolest one I remember it happened in the early afternoon it was a wall of ice from one shoreline to the other the ice slowly moved down stream that one made some awsome crunching noise:cool
Then other times it is frozen over at night wake up the next morning its open and I miss it all don't even hear it;shrug

89sleeper said:
Then other times it is frozen over at night wake up the next morning its open and I miss it all don't even hear it;shrug

Yea! I’ve had that happen too.

B17Crew

P.S. That is one sweet looking ’89 vert!

B17Crew said:
B17Crew

P.S. That is one sweet looking ’89 vert!
Thanks I just bought the vert last August for the wife it had 8101 original miles on it it now has 9600 the car still smells new inside and drives like a new one!:w

B17Crew said:

B17Crew

It was not all that cold here last night (about 5* F) but it stayed pretty icy!

What is the significance of your name B17 Crew?

aboatguy said:
It was not all that cold here last night (about 5* F) but it stayed pretty icy!

What is the significance of your name B17 Crew?

We were at 9° this morning (Columbus, Ohio), we are now at a whopping 16° as of 2:00 pm!

I’m an avid military aviation buff, The Fortress is my favorite aircraft, that’s where I pick-up the name.

B17Crew

[I don't let winter slow me down! Got to love the heated mirrors and rear windows. So when the waxers and Nancys are parked I am enjoying my car!
MIke]

Agreed. Give me a half-decent day and she and I go out and get dirty. Half the fun is looking at people looking at me out in the dead of winter driving a vette. Of course, she gets a proper bath when we get back to the barn.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom