Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Buddy wants to buy a 74

78SilvAnniv

We have a friend who has inquired after a BB74 roadster. So far, all of the information he has received has been verbal:
'74 convertible 427 4-speed w/ factory side pipes. Under 35,000 miles. Concourse winner several times. Owner is asking $17.5k.

Hubby told Friend I'd make inquiries here...

This is all we've been told about the car. What do you think of the price based on this general description? I can try to find out if it is matching numbers, had any repairs and what options it came with.

Silver

B

billagroom

Item Name: Unique Corvette
Make: CHEVROLET
Model: CORVETTE
Year: 1974
Engine: GM350 crate
Trim: Medium Calypso Pearl Metallic
Price: 16,000.00
Date Posted: 08/03/00
Description: This 1974 Corvette is a mild yet tasteful custom with a lot of new parts. Has been featured in the June 1998 issue of Vette Vues and the August issue of Vette - Vette Files. A trophy winner built and maintained with care. Personal life changes force the sale of this beauty. If you want to be noticed in a unique Corvette this is the one to own.
Mods: GM350 crate with ceramic headers, electronic ignition, R134A A/C. Front end is 1982 style with 1993 Camaro headlights, rear end is 1991 ZR-1 style with street wing. New paint after bead blasting. Color Medium Calypso Pearl Metallic

Owner Information
Name: James Cress
City: Quincy
State: Illinois
Email: cocacola@dstream.net
Phone: (217) 222

http://

H

Her 92

Silver,

My husband just checked the NADA guide Average Value $16.8 + 25% for 454
High Value $22.9 + 25% for 454

He says this does not include if it has a/c or a hard top. So if the car is really as nice as they are telling him it's probably worth the price.

Hope this helps.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom