Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Buddy wants to buy a 74

78SilvAnniv

We have a friend who has inquired after a BB74 roadster. So far, all of the information he has received has been verbal:
'74 convertible 427 4-speed w/ factory side pipes. Under 35,000 miles. Concourse winner several times. Owner is asking $17.5k.

Hubby told Friend I'd make inquiries here...

This is all we've been told about the car. What do you think of the price based on this general description? I can try to find out if it is matching numbers, had any repairs and what options it came with.

Silver

Item Name: Unique Corvette
Make: CHEVROLET
Model: CORVETTE
Year: 1974
Engine: GM350 crate
Trim: Medium Calypso Pearl Metallic
Price: 16,000.00
Date Posted: 08/03/00
Description: This 1974 Corvette is a mild yet tasteful custom with a lot of new parts. Has been featured in the June 1998 issue of Vette Vues and the August issue of Vette - Vette Files. A trophy winner built and maintained with care. Personal life changes force the sale of this beauty. If you want to be noticed in a unique Corvette this is the one to own.
Mods: GM350 crate with ceramic headers, electronic ignition, R134A A/C. Front end is 1982 style with 1993 Camaro headlights, rear end is 1991 ZR-1 style with street wing. New paint after bead blasting. Color Medium Calypso Pearl Metallic

Owner Information
Name: James Cress
City: Quincy
State: Illinois
Email: cocacola@dstream.net
Phone: (217) 222

Silver,

My husband just checked the NADA guide Average Value $16.8 + 25% for 454
High Value $22.9 + 25% for 454

He says this does not include if it has a/c or a hard top. So if the car is really as nice as they are telling him it's probably worth the price.

Hope this helps.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom