Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C-3 Photos

Very nice guy's, great looking cars. We all understand the time and effort it takes to keep them in this kind of condition. :beer

Cool Pic...but r u sure it's a 73?

Well, it's not a '73, but it's a 1970 or 1971 by the "white" park lens. '72 has amber...:)

Sharp car, nice photo! :upthumbs

Rick

:gap

You're correct, guys. My apologies - it is a '71. My mistake. :crazyWhat can I say? I posted the pic just before I crashed after getting off work this morning. :W

I'll try to do better. :D

:w

You're correct, guys. My apologies - it is a '71. My mistake. :crazyWhat can I say? I posted the pic just before I crashed after getting off work this morning. :W

I'll try to do better. :D

Jane Ann, I see no need for your apologies.....personally it seems correctness is the rule most of the time. You posted a great photo and made a simple gesture as to the year....regardless of wether it was right or not.
I would not be able to tell you the year of most vettes unless I was looking at a familiar one.....Best I can do is guess at the generation and that even becomes cloudy to me in the late C-4's and early C-5's.
For you to know the diffrences of all Corvettes is absurd and not practical.

Please keep up the stellar work you do on behalf of ALL members here, keeping it fun and real.

No need to be sorry ..... but its just my own personal opinion.

Some day it would be a gas to take you for a spin in my '73.....because you my friend embody what this website is all about!

~Chas:w

Jane Ann........
........Some day it would be a gas to take you for a spin in my '73.....because you my friend embody what this website is all about!

~Chas:w

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, Chas! I can't be right all the time... so I'll guess I'll just have to settle for fun most of the time. :L

As for the spin in your Vette... YOU'RE ON!!

67HEAVEN said:
.......Auction....

Another wow! Wonder what ever happened to that one?

A'ight, a'ight.. So many beauties up here, someone got to post a pic of one in "progress" :chuckle

My Baby at the dealer (the blue thing is their "tag" magnet) with expired temp plates. It almost looks clean, too.. :D

17-09-07_1640.jpg

Once we're back in business, better shots shall come.

-Stefan

A'ight, a'ight.. So many beauties up here, someone got to post a pic of one in "progress" :chuckle

My Baby at the dealer (the blue thing is their "tag" magnet) with expired temp plates. It almost looks clean, too.. :D

17-09-07_1640.jpg

Once we're back in business, better shots shall come.

-Stefan

This is the car my family all voted as people choice at Cruise fest 1 in Auburn Indiana.....what a sweet ride you have to show off there Stephan.
Give our best to your better half and go get something nice for that little Angel of yours.

Chas & Theresa:w

This is the car my family all voted as people choice at Cruise fest 1 in Auburn Indiana.....what a sweet ride you have to show off there Stephan.
Give our best to your better half and go get something nice for that little Angel of yours.

Chas & Theresa:w
I did (and do) appreciate the votes, but it was yours that made the final cut, my friend! ;)

Appreciate the nice comment Bro. Send Rgds to your better half and the kids too !

Another good looking C3-

It has been three and a half years since I sold my 1978... last I heard- it was in the Richmond VA area.

LF_fr_qtr_lights_up.JPG

4 coats base / 4 coats clear Imron sure looked nice. It had a "wet" look to it.

God* forgive me for showing this, but I discovered it recently. :rotfl

nnweuu.png

18nerr

The shots were taken from across the road. I was worried about catching something so I didn't get any closer. ;)

P.S. Even has sidepipes. ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom