Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

c six zr1

c six zr1

Corvette
2011 Crystal Red Metallic Tint Coat ZR1
Hello to all who read this!!! I found my 2011 Crystal Red Metallic Tint Coat ZR1 posted on CarGurus by complete accident. It had been posted the Tuesday night before I found it the next morning approximately 12 hours later. I knew this car was special instantly and wasted no time calling the broker who had listed it. The broker filled me in on a few of the details regarding how he came to get the car and who was the previous owner. I was put in contact with the brokers preferred lender and after giving my info. over the phone, I needed to wait only about 2 hours for a loan approval and the deal was sealed with a deposit. The next day, Thursday, I drove about 50 miles from my home and picked the car up after signing all the paperwork. The car had only 4,500 miles on it and had always been garaged or should I say hangered by the owners private jet. This car is my third corvette and hopefully my last as I want to own this car forever!!! I am filled with a indescribable joy whenever I get in this car and drive off from home. The car absolutely turns heads wherever I go and brings lots of thumbs up. I feel like this car is my prize for winning the lottery but, of course, the 7 years of monthly payments remind me that this car is just my bucket list gift to myself. THANKS for reading this post!!!

Very cool! Congrats and welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hello to all who read this!!! I found my 2011 Crystal Red Metallic Tint Coat ZR1 posted on CarGurus by complete accident. It had been posted the Tuesday night before I found it the next morning approximately 12 hours later. I knew this car was special instantly and wasted no time calling the broker who had listed it. The broker filled me in on a few of the details regarding how he came to get the car and who was the previous owner. I was put in contact with the brokers preferred lender and after giving my info. over the phone, I needed to wait only about 2 hours for a loan approval and the deal was sealed with a deposit. The next day, Thursday, I drove about 50 miles from my home and picked the car up after signing all the paperwork. The car had only 4,500 miles on it and had always been garaged or should I say hangered by the owners private jet. This car is my third corvette and hopefully my last as I want to own this car forever!!! I am filled with a indescribable joy whenever I get in this car and drive off from home. The car absolutely turns heads wherever I go and brings lots of thumbs up. I feel like this car is my prize for winning the lottery but, of course, the 7 years of monthly payments remind me that this car is just my bucket list gift to myself. THANKS for reading this post!!!
Yes a great feeling that is....something of accomplishment for myself as I had set my site in February 2016 to a handshake at the dealership on ordering a 2017 Z51 and worked on average 100 hrs a week to get my prize car that I built from ground up and ordered .....when ordersheets came June 2 I had first pick and to everyone surprise my car showed up only 6 weeks later as it was the first in my area as that the was part of the prize car...enjoy my friend as I have and now looking to the year 2019 as the talk of mid engine comes true as my dealership says is all talk for now.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to CAC. :w I'm thinking some pictures are in order. Please share!:D

Welcome Aboard

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER :happyanim:

-Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom