Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1-C2 photos

Been using mine over trhe last few days come rain or shine. Doesn't look quite as clean now as it did when the pics were taken.:)

Here's mine from the sunny UK...complete with the right licence plate recently perchased to complete the ultimate package. For me anyhow.

wrangler001.jpg

stingray006.jpg

stingray003.jpg

Wow...she's pretty...!!!!

Wiscane, that is one very nice looking 1965 Red Corvette roadster. :w

GS8J5690abMedium-vi.jpg

Daryle - that almost looks like an HDR shot! Is it?

:wJane Ann
Yes I think so anyway, A photographer shot it at a show last year. So yesterday I,m surfing around and came across it on a web site. I looked, and go Hey thats my car. I,m pretty sure I saw something about HDR. exactly what does that mean? High definition??

Herb, I really like how your car sits at ride height.
Very sharp looking car
Tom

Herb, I really like how your car sits at ride height.
Very sharp looking car
Tom
thanks Tom...are you going to Carlisle? I wil be there this year with the car.....unlike last year where I just missed it.....

thanks Tom...are you going to Carlisle? I wil be there this year with the car.....unlike last year where I just missed it.....

Hi Herb
I would like to go, but I will have to wait until just after the first of July to know for sure
Work is not so good, we are losing a big contract then and we actually lost some work yesterday from Chrysler. The axle strike is not helping
If I go, I will be down with a friend to spectate and buy some trim pcs. My car will be fired up by then, but still full of new car bugs> It should be ready for some passes at the track by sometime in July
Tom

Hi Herb
I would like to go, but I will have to wait until just after the first of July to know for sure
Work is not so good, we are losing a big contract then and we actually lost some work yesterday from Chrysler. The axle strike is not helping
If I go, I will be down with a friend to spectate and buy some trim pcs. My car will be fired up by then, but still full of new car bugs> It should be ready for some passes at the track by sometime in July
Tom
I understand the new car bugs....I keep taking my 60 out for short runs sorting things out. I need to lift the rear a little bit for some more clearance in the wheel well area up where we did the mini tub. Right on the back side corner of the passenger soft top is where it rubs if I have a passenger and hit a nice bump or strong corner. I need to see if raising it will work or if I can get by with a slight panhard bar adjustment. Perhaps both.

I am coming up with a new breather system for the car. My first one while ok, did not stand the test of the dyno where the motor was pushed and then on the open road afterwards. So, I have another idea for the fuel pump block off plate. Stay tuned for that.

Reflection

Here's a "different" shot of my '67.
It is a refflection in my 2001 tripleblack...

Enjoy.

Pedro :w

Reflections2.jpg

Temporary thread hijack...

Yes I think so anyway, A photographer shot it at a show last year. So yesterday I,m surfing around and came across it on a web site. I looked, and go Hey thats my car. I,m pretty sure I saw something about HDR. exactly what does that mean? High definition??

High Dynamic Range imaging. I don't know much about the process, but as I understand it, it's the combination of 2,3 or more photos taken at different camera settings. I've seen some incredible examples while wandering around the net.

Temporary thread hijack...

High Dynamic Range imaging. I don't know much about the process, but as I understand it, it's the combination of 2,3 or more photos taken at different camera settings. I've seen some incredible examples while wandering around the net.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom