Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C3 mechanic reco in the Atlanta area?

W

woodhouse

hello all-just moved to the atl, looking for a good C3 person. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance, w.

I own a shop south of Atlanta in Hampton.I dont do house calls to minneapoilis:D

no worries-i just moved to the atl. how far south of the city?
do you have a website?

d.

paintdaddy said:
I own a shop south of Atlanta in Hampton.I dont do house calls to minneapoilis:D

paintdaddy said:
I own a shop south of Atlanta in Hampton.:D

:upthumbs Can't go wrong here

Wegone said:
:upthumbs Can't go wrong here

right on. any chance of geeting the contact info for shop by way of private message? i've got a 3-4 driver, and i'm interested in a good old fashioned resto...i don't think it has far to go, but that's just a fans opinion. i'm an amatuer at best, but i love this car, and beyond the routine oil change, i'm not sure i'm capable for the required upkeep. i've had it for 3 years, and would like to get a good idea of where it's at.

paintdaddy

Don't know paintdaddys # he just opened his shop..I'm sure he will chime in soon..or just drop him a PM..he's a great guy and knows his Vettes...What part of town you in? check out the PSP in my sig for local events..

What they said.I dont have a new site up yet for the new shop.Im about half an hour from Atl.Keep checking on the southeast section for bbqs,we should have one coming up soon.

Hey woodhouse, hopefully by now you found a good mechanic in your area. Just wanted to let you know of a new site dedicated to reviews of Corvette mechanics in cities around the country. We already have a fair number of listings in Atlanta that you might find useful:

http://corvette.shofr.com/atlanta/

We're a new site and hoping to help provide a service that's missing from the Corvette community. It would be great if you could take a minute and leave a review for any of the shops you've already tried, or feel free to suggest that we add a new one!

http://shofr.com/add/

Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom