Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

c4 c5 in sweden ... realistic for all season driver?

TCFS

Corvette
2000 Navyblue Convertible
hi,
living in Sweden, 46yo, never had any corvette.
I dreamt about a 59 c1 ... since 25years ... but will probably never put that money in a car.
nevertheless, C4 1994-96 and early c5 cab could be in my range... and very desirable to become week-end cruiser....a more reasonable dream.
...but can we make a C4 1994-6 or a early C5 cab the only car for all season driving in sweden?....I'll post this in the respective section.
that's the reason why I connect to the corvette fora (several), it is to learn more about those 2 generations, pros & cons, tips and tricks ...to make an educated choice if moving forward in making my corvette ownership dream true or keeping it as a dream... :)
cheers,
TCFS (aka Francois)

Last edited:
Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!

:thumb

Welcome aboard! :w Personally, I would not use a Corvette as a year round driver unless the temperatures stayed up above 30* F. I wouldn't purposely drive one in the snow (I'm assuming you have snow there). These cars are so low slung it wouldn't take much to be too much for the Corvette. And even though they have many of the "nannies" (computer controlled traction system) these cars can get squirrelly in a hurry.

I know where Sweden is Located and your driving conditions in winter:thumb The C5 with all season tires and traction control will go in light dry snow up to about 4 inches .Wet snow you'll go nowhere fast.

Note : I was born in New Sweden Maine and the land trees and soil are the same as the mother country but our moose are bigger.

Thank you vett boy!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom