Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 power not catalysed of origin for French

P

pat68

Hello with all,
I am French, cannot write the English and to read very little it, therefore excuse me. I am useful myself of a translator.
Veiled two years that I bought a Corvette convertible of 1992 strictly U.S.
This Corvette is not catalysed of origin. I will be able to send a photograph of the plate to you which this finding in the driving compartment. According to what I could find on the French forums, thanks to an American who takes part in it.
It would have been planned for the Middle East. I would like to know some even more about it, especially his real power? Can you help me, please? I thank you in advance and all my excuses for the writing for your language. Pat

Sounds like you want to research your RPO codes? (Regular Production Options). Do a search on these forums for RPO and you will find information for added/deleted options for domestic and overseas cars. Hope this helps!

I believe he wants to know what the horsepower of a '92 is with no catalytic convertor.

Anyone know?

3dale1 said:
Sounds like you want to research your RPO codes? (Regular Production Options). Do a search on these forums for RPO and you will find information for added/deleted options for domestic and overseas cars. Hope this helps!

Hello, Thank you for your assistance. I will still look at my codes RPO, but I had not found the power of my Corvette with at the time of a preceding research, of or the need for your assistance, you them American bus in France, everyone insane of our cars!!!

vader86 said:
92 has 300HP, 330TQ at the crank.
Hello, thank you, yes, 300 HP for a catalysed Corvette. Mine is not there origin. Does it make some cheveaux moreover or less? Knowing that it was planned for the Moyent-East.
@+ Pat

Jeb said:
I believe he wants to know what the horsepower of a '92 is with no catalytic convertor.

Anyone know?
Hello, Yes, it is that which I would like to know for the moment, because on our premises nobody knows. Thank you

Hello with all, I thank you all for your answers. Excuse the writing of the English, but I am useful myself of a translator. I thank you for any heart bus on our premises the Corvettes, nobody know them, or it is not occupied any or steals us!!! @ +

With the fact, I do not find my number WINE on the list!!!!!! I leave it to you to see what you can draw some from your with dimensions!!!....... number vin: 1G1YY33P9N5111154

pat68

I tried to find links to the Corvette Club of France, but apparently their web site is gone or the club no longer exists.

I did find this website that is in French and may be of some help to you:
http://www.clubcorvettenordsud.com/

The 1992 is a wonderful car and will provide you with driving excitement.

Hello, Thank you for the assistance and the bond. I will make a turn there. For my Corvette, yes, it is brilliant. It was a dream of child. During more than fifteen years I dreamed some. Now I am fiere to have of them one and me ballader with, it are so rare on our premises!!! Thank you for all

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom