Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 rollbar

89rdstr

does anybody know where i can get a roll bar or hoops for a c4 convertible? thanks for the help.

I'm like the rest of you and the best I came up with is to go to an exhaust shop and have the pipe bent for the hoops and weld two ends to flat plates that we can mount to the top seat belt mounting position and have the two middle ends of the hoops and weld them together using a flat piece of steel or use one piece of flat steel to go from one side to the other and weld the hoops on that then have it powder coated or plated, mount it and we have it but I have yet to get this done but it is an idea:thumb

they also have a red c4 on the barret jackson site, I think its car 65 but not for sure and it looks like gm is offering the car and it has a c5 convertible type deck lid with what looks to be a waterfall. I tried to get better look at the car but what comes up on the site is what you get from what I can tell

Look on ebay I'v seen them listed over the last few weeks, sorry I can't remember who was offering them. The seller had them for both convertables and coupes. Price was around $300.00 from what I remember. search "C4 corvette rollbar".

tcxd40

c4 rollbar

I've seen them listed on ebay too; however, they don't fit the roadster because the back cover comes too close to the back of the seat. theyre isn't enough clearance. Would like to get one too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom