Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 wheels updates

Beobachter

Corvette
2006 Daytona Sunset Orange Roadster 1961 R/W
I want to upgrade 16 inch factories on 87 convertible to 17 inch. Are adapters needed and has anybody tried this change? How big and how wide will fit.
Thanks

You can buy wheels with the correct offset from AFS and others. uo to 17x11. Lots of people run 9.5's in the front 275 40's and 11's in the rear 315 35's.

You can use the later stock sawblades with adappters. 17x11's are VERY rare to find. 8.5's and 9.5's in decent shape are fairly commom at a reasonable price . Welcome :w

http://web.telia.com/~u60113743/corvette_wheels/
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43957&item=7984083960&rd=1
They have different packages and options, just list their other items.
Sinister294.jpg

Moon,

Love the look of the black 5 spokes!

Thanks Edmond, I just wish the rear tires wouldn't wear out soooo quickly :L :w

Moon,

I ever tell you that your avatar freaks me out?:L

Why No ;LOL But I have had some other avitars that have drawn some negative comments,Ken my droogie ;)

Eh? :confused

My memory ain't so good tonight Colin. Your comment in the vacuum diagram thread has me scratching my head trying to figure out what it was I sold you that you say is "performing nicely". I can't for the life of me remember what the "SR" was. :L

Different Ken, Ken ;) :L Oh, and don't tell me you don't remember this
BobEnzyte.jpeg
;LOL ;LOL

Oh yeah, my good friend Bob. :L

Gawd, I still can't stand those commercials! :hb

Oh-oh! We hijacked another thread. :eek:

Beobachter, welcome to the Corvette Action Center, and yes, Colin's right, the 17s will work on your car. ;)

Moonunit 451 said:
Why No ;LOL But I have had some other avitars that have drawn some negative comments,Ken my droogie ;)

The guy in the picture just looks so demented!:L:L:L Who is that?

Which one :L The current avitar is the main character, Alex, in A Clockwork Orange. Stanley Kubrick, 1971 future shock Best Picture Acadamy award winner. If you've never seen it, it's still entertaining, and repulsive ;)

Beobachter, We're really not hijacking your thread, it just looks that way :gap Since you haven't been around, we're just amusing ourselves ;)

BTW where in MD are you? There are a bunch of guys in the Glenn Burnie area who I'm sure would like to meet ya and give you a hand :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom