Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4's price's dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not call them by the year instead of generalizing them?

C4 it could be a crossfire, TPI, LT1,LT4,LT5, convertible, coupe, Z51, Z07, round tail lights, square tail lights, muscle bumpers, smooth bumpers, 3rd brake light, all kinds of color schemes, pace cars, non pace cars, anniversary editions, non anniversary editions, malcolm Konner edition, calloway cars, twin turbo cars, digital dashes, half analog half digital, stick shift, automatic, grand sports:confused

No how about lump them all together, they are all C4's:bash.

If someone asks me what kind of vette I have I will say C4 and they will say :confused and walk away.

Call it an 85 vette TPI stump puller or a 93 ZR-1 anniversary edition, use a little pazazz, make it interesting not just boring old C4:confused.

For Gods sake and Corvettes sake stop calling them C's they are Corvettes. C's were developed by some A#%$@ and it has to stop.
Bill

Well let me educate you Mr. Newmember.

Let's go back to about 1991, 92 during the creation of the 1997 Corvette. {Chevrolet engineers used the shorthand designation of C5 during the development of the 1997 Corvette. Retoractively, 1984-1996 models became C4s.} This information is in the Corvette BLACK BOOK.
So I would take a guess that you are calling the Chevrolet Engineers A#%$@

tcxd40

Personally I like C4 !! Just something about that "BANG" for your buck!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm with Bill

For Gods sake and Corvettes sake stop calling them C's they are Corvettes. C's were developed by some A#%$@ and it has to stop.
Bill
Couldn't agree more,and my bet is some A#$%$# in marketing came up with the C thing.:boogiedum dum dum

Anybody asks me what kind of car I drive ?????
"IT'S A 93 VETTE" Thankyou very much.

On the price / value thing.Duuuh.The newest car is only 12 years old,they built this style for 12 years (358,000 units).
Do you honestly think prices will accelerate to collector car values in the near future ????:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
Super low production,super popular options,low mile garage queens are the only cars that will see any price bumps over the next 5-10 years. My $0.02:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom