Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Corvette service manauls $25 shipped

PM sent
Andy

Hey there, I have 8 service manuals dvds from our Corvette club here in Michigan. They are the factory service manuals in electronic form and it includes the EXACT 3 book set along with extras like bulletins and recall info. It is totally printable and searchable, you can print pages as needed. $25 shipped and original receipt where purchased is included. PM if interested. Here are some screenshots of it. You will not be disappointed. Most other 98-05 GM cars and trucks has their own section of manuals in it too. :cheers:

manual.jpg

schematic.jpg

head.gif
is this for a 2003 corvette Z06

Hey there, I have 8 service manuals dvds from our Corvette club here in Michigan. They are the factory service manuals in electronic form and it includes the EXACT 3 book set along with extras like bulletins and recall info. It is totally printable and searchable, you can print pages as needed. $25 shipped and original receipt where purchased is included. PM if interested. Here are some screenshots of it. You will not be disappointed. Most other 98-05 GM cars and trucks has their own section of manuals in it too. :cheers:

manual.jpg

schematic.jpg

head.gif
I will take one, payment by check, credit card, bank check?:beer, just name it.

I'd like one, if it covers Z06? I'm a brand new member, so how do we do it?
CSMDave

C5 Service Manual

manual.jpg

schematic.jpg

head.gif
Please let me know how I can pay for this. Check, Visa?

IMPORTANT!

Too all that have responded to quickfrc about purchase of a C5 Manual.

The Corvette Action Center is NOT in anyway connected with the sale of items by quickfrc. He does not represent the Corvette Action Center nor does the Corvette Action Center benefit or profit from these sales.

quickfrc, to the best of our knowledge does not represent GM or any GM affiliates. Nor does the Corvette Action Center endorse or approve of the product being offered for sale.

Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

The item being sold is a DVD copy of "GM "Electronic Service Information" or ESI.

Typically, an ESI disk has service bulletins from 1980 up to the model year of the disk. In addtion, they will contain service data for most GM cars and light trucks sold in the U.S. from about 1996 to the model year of the disk.

To anyone doing serious DIY work on a Vette, if the car you are working on is covered by the disk, they are just about as good as the paper manuals.

To someone who works on a number of different GM cars, such a disk is worth many hundreds of dollars.

ESI only runs on a PC. Works great running under XP. Not sure about Vista or older versions of Windows.

I have the helms C5 Corvette factory service manuals on dvd. These are the 3 book factory manuals in electronic form and you can print pages as needed and search by keyword. This has every identical page in the 3 book set. It has tremendous troubleshooting procedures and extra info like tech bulletins and recall info. This is what the GM mechanics use too. Great tool and $25 includes shipping to your door. It installs on your pc and works with Windows 2000, XP and Vista. Here are some screenshots. Let me know, thanks! It helped me rebuild my 99 FRC.

manual.jpg

schematic.jpg

I would like to buy one. Please let me know how to pay you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom