Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Corvette service manuals

I received the CD that you sent me. However when I try to zoom in on the electrical schematics I get a message: "click here to load plugin", when I do this I get the message:"suitable plugin not found". Do you have any idea what plugin they need. I have loads and loads of plugins in my computer as I do a variety of programs, ie., AutoCad, Adobe Photoshope, etc., among others. I also use Netscape predominantly. However, I have Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox as well. I don't see how this would make a difference.

However, I have Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox as well. I don't see how this would make a difference.

Yep, it makes a difference. The program only works successfully with Internet Explorer. That's in the installation manual's instructions.

Well I can't get this one Installed either,And I've bout had a 6 hr belly full of it!!:L :D:D:D

Well I can't get this one Installed either,And I've bout had a 6 hr belly full of it!!:L :D:D:D
Well #2 went right in without a hitch!!:thumb It's up a running now!!:thumb Thanks!! :cool :D

PM sent.

I may still pick up the hard copies, but I see no reason not to have an extra. From what I've seen posted, the details are there, so I don't think it's a bad choice.
I do have the hard copies for my 90, but the poor things are seriously ratty now, due to the use.

PM sent about install problems.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom