Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 roll call! Start of a wave..

:w:w Napa, CA waves from NapacruzerC5 and GRMSVT.

Recovering today from a 147 all Corvette autocross at the Oakland Colisium. It was AWESOME :beer

:w Right back at ya!
Sounds like you had a great time! :beer

Hi Napacruizer,

We met you at the last cruisefest and were wondering if the Bow Wow's did a ride a long when you did the autocross?:pat

No 4-legged ride alongs. Did take one newbie for a ride though. Too bad he went slower afterwards.

Took the doxies in the C6 to Phoenix and the Grand Canyon in March and they had their first experience with snow. Fortunately no snow on the roads.:upthumbs

:w Right back at ya!
Sounds like you had a great time! :beer

Didn't quite have a "great time" since my street Kumho MXs not quite having the same stick as Hoosiers. But I refuse to trailer or change tires; been there, done that. But I did have a great time :chuckle

Yeah, just think of all the names that you'll be able to put faces to! Besides, I've seen your photography work and all I've got to say is " We DESPERATELY need some quality pictures.....Pack your gear in the saddle bags (or in a backpack) and git down to Venice and shoot some of your great shots for us! Venice is a GREAT place for picture taking in general.
Andy :w

Wow... well, flattery will get you everywhere :L
I just got both camera bodies back today from having a thorough cleaning, and did 2 of the lenses a few weeks ago. I guess I DO need something to shoot to justify all of that :D Send me a link or PM or something with some dates so I can think about what it would take to get Mr. S down to Fla at the end of the summer.

Pedro, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a memorable one!

I've been thinking about the wave. Some people get upset when they wave and don't get a wave back. They're thinking about it all wrong... it isn't what you get from it, it is what you give! The wave is a gift in the true sense ... it is not a business transaction or contract... it is given freely, in the hope that it brings the receiver happiness, and demands no reciprocation. The only sadness is when the wave is not noticed; a gift that is left unopened.

So, with that said, here's another wave from Lilburn :w

Tammy

I've been thinking about the wave. Some people get upset when they wave and don't get a wave back. They're thinking about it all wrong... it isn't what you get from it, it is what you give! The wave is a gift in the true sense ... it is not a business transaction or contract... it is given freely, in the hope that it brings the receiver happiness, and demands no reciprocation. The only sadness is when the wave is not noticed; a gift that is left unopened.

Tammy
Absolutely a GREAT way to look at it :thumb. Changes MY outlook on the wave! If you're thinking about heading down for Vettes in Venice, go to
http://www.venicefloridacorvettes.com/index2.html
and click the "Corvettes In Venice" link on the right side at the bottom.
Andy :w back atcha from Boston!

Hello from Indianapolis :blue:

:beer From Florida.
Great smiley!!

Wow... well, flattery will get you everywhere :L
I just got both camera bodies back today from having a thorough cleaning, and did 2 of the lenses a few weeks ago. I guess I DO need something to shoot to justify all of that :D Send me a link or PM or something with some dates so I can think about what it would take to get Mr. S down to Fla at the end of the summer.

Pedro, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a memorable one!

Tammy

Hi Tammy, :w
Great attitude about "the wave"
Let's keep this one going!
It's alright that you missed my birthday..as long as I didn't! :L
Do a Google on "Corvettes in Venice" and you'll have all the info.
Do show up and take some pics!

Absolutely a GREAT way to look at it :thumb. Changes MY outlook on the wave! If you're thinking about heading down for Vettes in Venice, go to
http://www.venicefloridacorvettes.com/index2.html
and click the "Corvettes In Venice" link on the right side at the bottom.
Andy :w back atcha from Boston!

:w again Andy!!

Hey, you guys still waving?

:w From SW Florida :beer

HPIM1934.jpg

Coastalrap, Your photo is front-cover magazine quality - a very handsome Vert, kudos!! Interestingly, the house looks very famaliar. You wouldn't happen to be in harbor beach by chance? :w :beer

Since this wave is still going, I'll chime in. When it started I was driving a C4!
:w

Stew in OKC

Coastalrap, Your photo is front-cover magazine quality - a very handsome Vert, kudos!! Interestingly, the house looks very famaliar. You wouldn't happen to be in harbor beach by chance? :w :beer
Thanks everyone :beer

Back9, no we are in south west florida, naples area. I'll be getting up to the Newark/wilmington DE area regularly soon :w

Coastalrap, Small world isn't it? Naples is great... There's a home in Ft. Lauderdale in a community called Harbor Beach that looks so much like yours... - colors, style, features, all very much the same. Your '03 looks great displayed in front of such a wonderful back-drop - nice work!:w

Thanks, Back9! Here's a couple of shots showing the wheels, which did it for me! :cool
The wife really liked a pewter coupe we looked at, but shortly after we bought the silver I rolled past her on the street and she said, "We (get that, "WE") bought the right one"! :D :w

Stew, I haven't yet seen a color on a C5 that i didn't like. The wheels look great - show very well on the car. Nice!!! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom