Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5's @ Carlisle

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Hey gang,

It's getting closer to Corvettes @ Carlisle (August 28th, 29th, 30th). Are any of you planning on attending? If yes - let's plan on meeting. Once the parking lay out is published by the event organizers, we could pick a central spot to meet. Hope we get a great CAC turn out.
Remo:cool

You klnow that Alan and I will be there with our '02, "Old Glory"!! Can't wait!!!

Elaine

I be there. New c5 this year. Plus need to check on you out of towners and see if my directions help you out.;shrug

After I retire, this is one of the shows I want to attend....maybe next year!

Im hoping to go but we'll have to see. I mentioned it to my wife tonight and she didnt seem to enthusiastic but didnt scrunch up her nose either. She dosent like car shows very much but she does like looking at the vettes when we do hit one.

Im trying to ease her into it. :cool

If I can tie in a quick stop to Primanti brothers in Pittsburgh I think she would go for it.

We havent been there yet but every since she saw it on the food network shes been wanting to go, and hey im not one to pass up a great sammich:beer

It also it depends on if I get my Florida concealed carry permit by then for reciprocity reasons... cause this country boy ain't going to Pittsburg unless hes packin! Especially in a vette:thumb

... cause this country boy ain't going to Pittsburg unless hes packin! Especially in a vette:thumb

:nonoHey country boy! You are sadly misinformed about Pittsburgh. I've lived there many years and never needed heat. I currently visit once a month driving my Vette (weather permitting ;) )and never need heat.

...and Primanti's rocks!!! :thumb

D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom