Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: c6 exhaust filler panel

danno1400i

Corvette
2011 grand sport arctic white
has anyone installed the c6 filler panel. how did it work? and is it worth it?

It doesn't "work", it's just there to look cool. Mine is highly polished stainless with a 426 HP emblem

Rear Filler Panel

I meant to say how easy was it to put on?

Sorry I misunderstood. The installation was one of the easiest add-ons to do. I lucked out in that the seller "threw in" the filler panel when I bought the Corsa Extreme Catback exhaust. Even with those huge pipes the filler slipped right over the ends of the pipes. The bottom, front of the panel pulls forward a bit and then slips rearward to engage the length of the oem plastic valence (wrap under) panel. Then only one screw on each side of the panel secures it. No adhesive or double-sided tape needed. Those panels are very pricey for what they are but they really dress up the rear end, especially if chrome is your thing.

Last edited:
Sorry I misunderstood. The installation was one of the easiest add-ons to do. I lucked out in that the seller "threw in" the filler panel when I bought the Corsa Extreme Catback exhaust. Even with those huge pipes the filler slipped right over the ends of the pipes. The bottom, front of the panel pulls forward a bit and then slips rearward to engage the length of the oem plastic valence (wrap under) panel. Then only one screw on each side of the panel secures it. No adhesive or double-sided tape needed. Those panels are very pricey for what they are but they really dress up the rear end, especially if chrome is your thing.

I built my own and powdercoated it - sure looks better than seeing all the clutter under the rear. IMGP2352.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom