Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport C6 GS Convertible Wind reflector

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

SGF

Corvette
2011 Jeststream Blue Grand Sport Convertible
I have a 2011 JSB GS Convertible. Thinking about purchasing wind reflector with advanced light and brake light kit from NCM. Anyone have experience with this product. Does it help maintain cabin pressure? Make discussions and radio easier to hear? As advertised? When purchasing optional light kits, are wires visible? Thanks in advance for any info you can send on this item.

Wind Screen

I have a 2010 Grand Sport Convertible and I reallt don't notice much difference with or without the screen on.

End Deflector

Thanks for your reply. I think the one I am thinking about is a solid glass like material and not a screen. Do you have the one with a light kit? Same results?

Windrestrictor

I have a 2011 GRAND SPORT, just installed the windrestrictor you are talking about. IT seems to help with the back draft of wind ,but just a little.STILL have wind blowing,dose seem to help the sound of the speakers.IT dose look good got many thumbs UP, installing is not that differcult, just some rug cutting .I bought it with the AC adapter plugs right into AC adapter in the center console, you do see some of the wire but it is behind the passengers seat also got the dimmer switch looks and works great:thumb

Wind Reflector

Thanks Smokey, sounds good to me. Thinking about the dimmer and multi-color kit too from NCM. :thumb

wind restrictor

HI:w SMOKEY again, SGF, I purchaced my windrestrictor from southern car parts,check priceing with different vendors ,windrestrictor comes from same manufacture,etching and lighting are at extra cost .:beer

Had dealer install wind deflector, light and brake dimmer kit. All works and looks great. Cost me some, but did not want to cut into carpet or run wiring that might show. All adapters and wiring are hidden. Comes with a remote control. Looks great. A lot of do ray me, but I think worth it. Thanks all for the insights.

Had dealer install wind deflector, light and brake dimmer kit. All works and looks great. Cost me some, but did not want to cut into carpet or run wiring that might show. All adapters and wiring are hidden. Comes with a remote control. Looks great. A lot of do ray me, but I think worth it. Thanks all for the insights.

I installed mine last week, no big deal, ran the wires into the console where I can either plug it into the power socket or into the optional battery box...

Mine glows blue, what about your's? The blue is perfect with the Jetstream Blue. Going to the Bash??

DSCN0306_00 small.jpgDSCN0308_00 small.jpg

Wind deflector

Had R8C. Planned to go to bash. Now have major fund raiser for children's org, so can't make it. Like the blue color but also have option for other colors. Arm rest was good idea. I have remote with brake light settings mounted in trunk. Enjoy the Bash. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom