Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 Limo

paulie

The title doesn't lie, I am pretty sure I saw a C6 limo today. I know it was super stretch Corvette limo for sure and it sounded nice. We had a cruise of Camaro's and Firebirds at a Burger King off of Rt. 30 in Dyer Indiana I think right by Park Ridge plaza. I caught a glimpse of it heading East on 30. Must of been a party or something because a super stretch Excursion went by a little after the Vette. Just thought you guys would like to know if you haven't seen one already. Sorry, but I could not get my camera quick enough to get a picture. :cry

There area couple of C5 stretches around Chi. Never heard of a C6, but who knows?:confused

Scary Stuff.... most limo's use the stock suspension, like ball joints tie rod ends ect.. and the vehicle is carrying more weight... scarry stuff... I've worked on a few lincoln limos and things before.. seems it was hard to sell and safety items.. I remmber one that needed ball joints.. ready to fall off but they didn't want to spend the money and couldn't afford the down time... dangerous stuff.... a vehicle over loaded with loose ball joints hauling several people..
-=Rick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom