Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 service manuals including ZR1 $20 shipped

I bought one and it's like advertised, works perfectly including the 2009 Corvette :w

Wow.
Great price!

Are these genuine, copyrighted GM or ACDelco "SI" DVDs or are they copies?

Can you post a pic of one of the discs?

Can I mail you a check?

These are fully functional Ebay copies with receipt. Thanks

Actually....that's not the answer to my question. Also, I don't understand the term "functional Ebay copy."

I've seen dealer service techs use SI. The screen shot you've posted in another thread is one of the first screens one sees in SI when using the data, so there's no question that what you are selling is copyrighted General Motors material.

So, again, are the service manuals you sell on a copyrighted SI DVD originally distributed by GM or...are you selling copies of GM's SI DVDs. The reason I ask is that SI costs far more than the $20 plus shipping you are asking. I just want to make sure, before I buy, that what I'm getting is legitimate and not material which has been duplicated from copyrighted GM Service Information.

Would you mind posting an image of one of these discs?

Actually....that's not the answer to my question. Also, I don't understand the term "functional Ebay copy."

I've seen dealer service techs use SI. The screen shot you've posted in another thread is one of the first screens one sees in SI when using the data, so there's no question that what you are selling is copyrighted General Motors material.

So, again, are the service manuals you sell on a copyrighted SI DVD originally distributed by GM or...are you selling copies of GM's SI DVDs. The reason I ask is that SI costs far more than the $20 plus shipping you are asking. I just want to make sure, before I buy, that what I'm getting is legitimate and not material which has been duplicated from copyrighted GM Service Information.

Would you mind posting an image of one of these discs?

Found this on ebay, appears to be Helms manuals?

C5 C6 Corvette service manuals on 2 dvds Z06 & ZR1 LS1 | eBay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom