Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 Uncovered Photo's

Is it a true Corvette

• Yes

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Sort of

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • don't know

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • don't care

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I'm keeping my C5

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like it :)

but, I think the front could be a little more original. looks too much like a cross between a mazda mx5 (I think they are called miata's here) and a viper. IF that makes any sense :)

This Miata Is Gona Have VROOM, VROOM, VROOM ,not ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM.:v :bu :bu :bu :Steer :_rock

I believe the volume of 2004 Corvettes sold will set the number of C6's each dealer recieves..

The pricing on the 04 Vettes should be quite enticing for the best Vette yet...

I like the new C6...and admire what I see so far...and its a nice evolution such that it doesn't imho date the C5.

I look foward to seeing the C6 Z06 500hp release a year later..before buying again...

Anyone who lines up for the 2005 C6 will be one lucky SOB...

The cars performance and evolutionary styling including improved ride and interior quality makes this C6 coupe and convertible a big WINNER!

Three of the Chevrolet dealerships in my area have at least 2 Corvettes in stock. I'm betting you will be able to get awesome deals on a 2004. One dealer had a used black 2001 automatic for sale for only $24,000.

I think everyone who wants a Z06, better go out and get a new one today!

I like the C5!

They will be worth a bundle once everyone finally sees the C6...!

I said it here. And no, I'm NOT selling my Z06. You'll have to find another one.

If you can get a deal on a 2003..004, go and get it.

C6 will NOT be the BIG deal everyone thinks. I've seen the new pics of the "red" corvette on the carrier. They look ok. But they aren't a revolutional change.

Bill.

The prices for all C5s are already in bargain territory. The news about the C6 will cause the value to drop even further. Don’t count on making a bundle just yet. You’re probably going to have to wait 25 years or so until they become collector cars before you see the value start to appreciate. Its still a great car and will hold it’s value better that most if you keep it maintained.

The C6 is already a very big deal. People are already placing deposits on them. If the new Z06 has the rumored 500 HP then expect a real feeding frenzy.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom