Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 ZO6 wheels for C5 ???

BlueMan

Corvette
1999 Nassau Blue
Has anyone found/seen C6 ZO6 wheels available for C5's ? West Coast has similar wheels but not exact to the ZO6 and only offers them in 18".

Has anyone bought the new Supercar EMT's that the C6 has for their C5 ?
If so, do you recommend them. I'm looking for new rubber for my 99 C5 and still want the run flat capabilities. I'm thinking Michilen ZP in OEM sizes, but I would like to plus size (18" Fr 19" R) with new wheels. any other Runflat tire experiences will be helpful.

Thanks

fdxpilot said:

I agree. Nate @ CG is a great guy, got my wheels from him. I love the new C6 Z wheel he has over there. If it comes out in black, I might have to save my pennies! 11" rears!:cool
15081_3.jpg

John At CCW has C6 runflats on his new rims (can make them for a C5) for 3450 dollars..

I think they look hot and if I had a C5 and wanted runflat capability....thats what I would choose.

CCW has very high quality product so buy with confidence.

18x8.5 wheel forging to make 505a's/sp500/ect. this is the only 18" size that will be available for the time being. am posting some pics of a c6 with the 18/19 setup, but can easily make a similar setup for the c5 using the new generation goodyear runflats that come on the c6. i have a couple dozen sets of the c6 goodyear emt tires coming in that we got a pretty decent deal on and can pass along the savings while they last.
dsc01480.jpg

dsc01478.jpg

dsc01472.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom