Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C7 Corvette Will Have a Split Window

I hope the c7 does get rid of the 3 foot headlights and do something about the UGLY chopped off A$$ look!!!:mad

I hope the c7 does get rid of the 3 foot headlights and do something about the UGLY chopped off A$$ look!!!:mad

3 foot headlights?

split window

I would just love to see the split window back again;
it is one of my favorite styles. :)

"3 foot headlights"?

And the C6 easily has best looking rear-end of the last two and a half generations...

:vI love the look! And yes all it needs are hidden headlights to make it look perfect.

In the "more disconcerting rumor" department, I was reading in the latest Corvette magazine that there had been talk at GM about no longer having the Corvette be a 2-seater. SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!! :ugh

In the "more disconcerting rumor" department, I was reading in the latest Corvette magazine that there had been talk at GM about no longer having the Corvette be a 2-seater. SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!! :ugh

What was said as l believe is that if Porsche can have a 4 seater why can't the Corvette do the same thing.

I think the problem is that the vette is no longer in the reach of the average Joe for some time>
And to be as frank as possible l just feel that l would hate to drop over $50.000 for a car when it will be only worth half in a few years.

Just look at the 4 sale sections and you will see prices that will blow your mind even if some of them are high mileage modded in questionable condition. Or raced to hell and then made stock again.

What l am seeing is people that are buying vettes in any condition just to be sitting behind a wheel of a vette which l really can't blame them.

The vette is no longer a young man's car nor a working man's car unless it's bought used.

That is why the young people ( under 35) are stepping out and buying Porsches to distance themselves.

Anyway l believe that the Corvette brand will end or become something that we just don't like!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live the Vette.

Hello All, If we all think back on all the groundbreaking technologies of our Great country and all our Great engineers involved in raising our Beloved Corvette we can believe they can create almost any car they wish. Definately YES to the split window, as technology solves the view problems. And definately YES to the hidden headlights, again IF they want them, they can engineer them to be as aerodynamic as is possible. ZORA would do it....... But truly as stated above, YIKES the price, surely too rich for my blood. But maybe an exciting first Vette for our Grandkids ehhh???

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom