Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: C7 purchase

champion56

Corvette
2016 Racing Yellow Z06
Hello everyone,:w
I've always owned old hot rods (mostly 60's) and I'm getting ready to purchase my last toy before retirement and a limited budget.
I really like the C7 body style and was curious about any issues with the new versions. Generally you want to skip the first year
of something and let the mfg sort out any bugs that show up. Is there any reason for me to pass on the 2014 model for something
newer? This newby thanks you in advance.

Welcome to the :CAC

I don't know of any issues with the 1st year C7's.

Never had a problem with my 2014.

I have a 2014 Z51 and the only problem I have had with it is the center display went out about 4 months after purchase. Good luck and you are going to love whatever one you choose. These cars are truly amazing.

C7's

Hi and welcome, The 2014's are great cars.First year production cars in my opinion are as great as any of the years after the introduction of the new models.There will always be some cars that perform better then others.I have had 4 Vettes and some are faster then others or just run smoother,BUT they are all great cars.Don't rush.Take your time and look at the different Vettes and pick the one that you like.Good luck and good hunting.Rod

We really haven't seen any common issues with either new or used 2014 Corvettes. GM did a great job from the start when they introduced the C7 Corvette!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom