Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C8 Order Numbers and Status Updates

Can you please check the status of my 2022 C8 order. Order # ZVTZP9. Have not heard from dealer.
Status 4200
Estimated Delivery Date: 01/11/2022

Good morning,,, I have an order# BDPXKX. It was at status 3000 with a TPW of 2/14. Can you check for any updates? Thx

Good morning,,, I have an order# BDPXKX. It was at status 3000 with a TPW of 2/14. Can you check for any updates? Thx
You're still sitting at 3000 with no TPW date...

You're still sitting at 3000 with no TPW date...
Rob,

My order # is BFSHNJ. My dealer just contacted me with a TPW of 2/14. Can that be confirmed and when is a VIN assigned?
This is a surprise gift for my wife who hasn't a glue she is getting the car. Its a 2LT Coupe z51 package loaded up.

Rob,

My order # is BFSHNJ. My dealer just contacted me with a TPW of 2/14. Can that be confirmed and when is a VIN assigned?
This is a surprise gift for my wife who hasn't a glue she is getting the car. Its a 2LT Coupe z51 package loaded up.
Status Code: 3400
TPW: 2/14/2022
VIN: N5115405

The full VIN becomes available when the car is built - status 3800

Wow. That was amazingly quick feedback. Thanks so much for the information.
I am from Medford NY. Any idea a timeframe once its built to the dealership receiving it? I am guessing +/- 2 weeks.

Reactions: Rob
I am from Medford NY. Any idea a timeframe once its built to the dealership receiving it? I am guessing +/- 2 weeks.
It's hard to say. I would assume at least two weeks.

Rob, Could you please check the status of my 22 C8 order # BCWGT2. I think it might have been produced this morning. Thank you.

Rob, Could you please check the status of my 22 C8 order # BCWGT2. I think it might have been produced this morning. Thank you.
Status Code: 3400
VIN: N5114763
TPW: 02/07/2022

Hi Rob, new member here with an order bfvnng, any info would be great. Thank you

Thank you sir! Ive been sitting there for a while now and my dealer is pretty slow to update their order tracking.

Reactions: Rob
Rob,

Shane at the NCM confirmed this morning my build is in to be built today. So where and when can I get the full vin?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom