Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CAC Members at Carlisle PA.

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
I would like to welcome the CAC members to stop by our booth space M153-155 at Corvettes at Carlisle and get out of the sun, say hi and that you are a CAC Member and you will be welcome to an adult beverage or soft drink or a bottle of water to help cool you off. Hope to see you there. :beer

What's for sale in the booth?

I have a few C1 and C2 and C3 parts, not all that much. You will have to stop by and see the 67 Vette F/S it is a NCRS Top Flight Car unless I sell it before hand. I do have 3 bullet air cleaners for a 53 or early 54 and will have a Snap On 40th Anniversary Corvette Tool Box that will be there F/S also. Like new, never a tool in it. It is the Aqua color one, I call it Robin Egg Blue. Should be a good and fun time again this year. :beer

:thumb:thumb:thumb

Hope to see you there. :w Maybe some progress photos of your project?

Hope to see you there. :w Maybe some progress photos of your project?

Are you going with Wayne and the Corvettes International group?

We will meet CI people there. Maybe you could join us for dinner Fri or Sat night with the group. :w

Mike, you could join us also.

I'm sure there is always room for more story telling.

Roger

We will meet CI people there. Maybe you could join us for dinner Fri or Sat night with the group. :w

Roger

Where is CI's parking this year?

I would be glad to join you guys for dinner. There will be 2 maybe 3 other guys with me, all Vette guys 53 Blue Flame being one of them and 2 other Vette friends. Just stop by M153-155 and let us know where and when or post it on here. I am leaving in about 1 hr to head to TX. to pickup my newest toy. Should be back hopefully Wed. evening. should be back on line Thursday. See you all soon.

Texas was a long AZZ drive. Left home at 4:00pm Sunday and pulled into Houston TX. Monday morning at 11:45am. Dam was I tired. Looked at the car Monday late afternoon, bought it and paid for it Tuesday morning and drove to Baton Rough LA. to have dinner with my brother and his wife. Left there Tuesday evening at 8:00pm and drove to about 90 miles south of Memphis Tn. about 11:00pm and got a room, went to sleep. Got up Wed. morning an drove on home to Greenwood, Indiana.
Anyway, where is the dinner going to be at what night and time. The other people with me are C1 and C2 guys. One is bfrett Henderson who restors 53-55 Vettes and another is Allen Whitaker who has and will have on display in the C1 section or tent his awsum 57 Vette.
The count down is on to Carlisle. For all the CAC people who stop in at our booth space and say who you are you will get a free Adult Beverage or soft drink or cold water. It is up to you. NO one under 21 will get an Adult Beverage. Remember Booth M 153-155 where the 20x20 white canopy tent top is with the dark gray 22ft. trailer across the back of it. :beer :w :beer

Roger

Roger, I can't meet you all for Dinner if I don't know where it is. If I go, Brett Henderson Blue Flame Brett will attend also. We are sharing the 3 booth spaces. E-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com and let me know what is going on about the dinner.
Mike

Mike,
I have sent you a PM with an invite. :w

Roger

It is Sunfire Yellow Coupe, NCRS Top Flight Factory cold Air PS Pb PW Auto 327 300hp Blk Leather seats and headrest, all # matching. It will be on my booth space F/S M153-155 has all papers and documents and judging sheets.

Sure hope this hurricane Irene does not mess up a great Corvette weekend. :w

On present course she might not get to Carlisle before everything is over on Sunday.

My worry is she could come over central North Carolina - where we live on Saturday. :ugh

I'm worried about the NC thing too. May have to cancel if it looks like we'll take a hit. Not worried about the winds here, but rain and tornadoes are always a possibility. We'll know more by Wed.

What else? First the threat of a Hurricane and then today an earthquake. :ugh

Sure am glad it wasn't too bad - my 62 Corvette was up on my lift. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom