Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Cars in XBOX video game

Corvette
1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe
I was just contacted by the folks at Callaway asking if I would bring my car to be photographed for a new XBOX video game that they are designing. WOW the Callaways are taking the world by storm. There will be 3 Callaways for the game. I guess I will have to get an XBOX now so I can drive my car even in bad weather.LOL! All I can say is I am so excited that my car is going to be used for the developement of the game. The other cars are going to be a C7R a C12 and my caris being used for the designing of the Sledgehammer. Go Callaway Cars . And we know there can not be a faster car than the Sledgehammer. WOOO HOOO!! History in the making.

Awesome!

callaway4fun said:
I was just contacted by the folks at Callaway asking if I would bring my car to be photographed for a new XBOX video game that they are designing. WOW the Callaways are taking the world by storm. There will be 3 Callaways for the game. I guess I will have to get an XBOX now so I can drive my car even in bad weather.LOL!! I can say is I am so excited that my car is going to be used for the developement of the game. The other cars are going to be a C7R a C12 and my car used for the designing of the Sledgehammer. Go Callaway Cars . And we know there can not be a faster car than the Sledgehammer. WOOO HOOO!! History in the making.

Pete, That is OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!!

I know the C12 was recently featured in the Play Station game that was just released but to have 3 Callaway Cars digitized, this is awesome! I too might have to break down and buy a system to play it when it comes out :cool

I can't wait!!!!!!!!

I remember talking to a guy from MSFT at Barrett-Jackson and pitching the idea. Glad they came through :_rock

And can't wait to :lou

-Luigi
:cool

reubenmc said:
{For Sale} Play Station 2

{Wanted} X-Box

Go CALLAWAY!!!

I'm with you, might be time to swap the ol' Play Station 2 for an X-Box; can't wait to see the game :)

I will never sell my PS2

Have the game Gran Turismo 4 with loads of Vettes in it :W
have the game Corvette ;)
have the game supercar street challenge ( with C12 )

If the game you mention not will be released on PS2 I will buy me an x-box extra :D

Pete, are you saying it won't be your car in the game when they are done? They are using your car to create a digital image of the Sledgehammer? Are they going to make digital changes for scoops, spoilers, tail panel, wheels, etc. if thats the case?

Too bad they can't get access to the real Sledgehammer...

looks like an Xbox is on the horizon!! This is such a great time to be a Callaway owner.

Kevin I believe that is the case . I will know more when the day comes. I know they want sound tracks also. So you will be hearing the McArdle Exhaust load and clear on the game . Mr Berry was contacted and never responded. So in to the picture I come to represent the Callaway world.
90Callaway said:
Pete, are you saying it won't be your car in the game when they are done? They are using your car to create a digital image of the Sledgehammer? Are they going to make digital changes for scoops, spoilers, tail panel, wheels, etc. if thats the case?

Too bad they can't get access to the real Sledgehammer...

Sound clips... Cool.:cool I expected as much on the status of the Sledgehammer... :eyerole If they need a silver aerobody nose to digitize let me know. I'm available. :D

callaway4fun said:
Mr Berry was contacted and never responded. So in to the picture I come to represent the Callaway world.

Damn I really wish some one here would hit one of the BIG lotto's so we can get those Callaways back in the hands of a REAL enthusiast.

That is cool they are digitizing your car for the game.

I recently got an X-box and I have been playing Project Gotham racing 2. A downloadable pack includes the C6 corvette, which looks awesome.

When you know the name of the game, please let me know, so I can pick it up.

Thanks,
Matt

I believe it is a Gotham racing game
Eden72Vet said:
That is cool they are digitizing your car for the game.

I recently got an X-box and I have been playing Project Gotham racing 2. A downloadable pack includes the C6 corvette, which looks awesome.

When you know the name of the game, please let me know, so I can pick it up.

Thanks,
Matt

...so far, this is all I have found online about Project Gotham Racing 3

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/666/666196p1.html

project-gotham-racing-3-cars-part-3-20051111034558837-000.jpg

I know there HAS to be more ;) :v

*Edit - In addition to the level that holds the C6 Corvette and C12 Callaway, there is another level that holds the Callaway C7 and the Callaway Sledgehammer (aka, Callaway4Fun ;) )

Xbox Video game preview

Here is a link to the preview and trailers for the video game. http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/p/projectgothamracing3/default.htm
*89x2* said:
...so far, this is all I have found online about Project Gotham Racing 3

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/666/666196p1.html

project-gotham-racing-3-cars-part-3-20051111034558837-000.jpg

I know there HAS to be more ;) :v

*Edit - In addition to the level that holds the C6 Corvette and C12 Callaway, there is another level that holds the Callaway C7 and the Callaway Sledgehammer (aka, Callaway4Fun ;) )

That is too Sweet... I don't think I am going to go out and buy a system just for this, however, Christmas is coming up... Very nice indeed

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom