Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Factory

scraffen

Corvette
2006 Le Mans Blue Callaway Supercharged, 93 Coupe
I was there last week to have my hood replaced. I saw a crystal red 2008 being modified. Is that Luigi's?

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

Yep!... That Crystal Red would be mine! :D

Glad to know other people have seen it before me....:L

I see there is a banner with my car to be hanging in the background of the 4th pic.... :eek:hnoes.

-Luigi
:cool

lol I'm excited for you Luigi. I can only imagine how it feels to be anxiously awaiting your new dream car as it's built! :upthumbs

I see the Orange C16 is still there. I was under the assumption it had been delivered.

So I guess its not being enjoyed in person quite yet :D

Luigi,
Wow is that a great looking car. It was interesting to also see the Black Coupe from Bill Stasek Chevrolet. This is the dealer I purchased mine through and he told me he had sent this car for upfitting. I wish you much luck with the "Blazing Red" Callaway!!!!
Jim

Yep!... That Crystal Red would be mine! :D

Glad to know other people have seen it before me....:L

I see there is a banner with my car to be hanging in the background of the 4th pic.... :eek:hnoes.

-Luigi
:cool

Luigi,
Y:beerour car is going to be sweet! nice color combo.:cool Mabe Callaway will through in the poster!

Thanks,

I'll probably be back there in the spring for the suspension and 616 upgrade. :upthumbs

Great Pictures !!

I notice that your new hood has the silver cove. Do they add the letters SUPERCHARGED , or is that an option?

Really---all silver? That's interesting since Callaway has always promoted being unusual? I was planning on something different for mine!:confused

Keep in mind kruzmisl that Old Lyme green with a silver accent would look AMAZING ;)

They do add the words "Supercharged" to the hood. It looks great only bad part is when you pull up at a light and the guy with the mustang looks at you he knows already what he's up against!

The silver looks great. Originally I was on the fence about it; might make the car too loud looking. After seeing it though I started to really like the look. It sets the Callaway apart from the routine Vette.

Great shots !! Nice to see where it all gets done. Looks like an extremly busy shop.
The polished blower looks mean !

Luigi, contradulations on your new ride !!! I'll take mine in Silver

If you get a chance,could we see the finished product . A pic that is.
Jeff

Very nice ! I think the silver stands out great. I also like how the cove is recessed.

Hey I'd like to see a picture of your 07.

just crossed my mind ,

what iff ; someone ordered a silver car ? would the center section be silver too ?

That C16 banner in the 4th picture is definately a nice item :

can we get this in the webshop please :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom