Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! CALLAWAY FORUM USERS, VISITORS, GUESTS, and LURKERS, please read...

*89x2*

Discussing the growth and usage of the Callaway Forum here at the Corvette Action Center, the ratio of members vs. visitors and “lurkers” came into the talks.

Wondering what takes the average visitor from lurking to posting, I thought I would ask just that – what is it that helped you with the transition? ;shrug

At any given time, there are dozens upon dozens of visitors checking out all the great information here and while we hope that it is all very useful, we do like to encourage participation in this two-way street that leads to the information superhighway.

We are only as good as the participation we have from our membership. If you are not yet a mamber here at the :CAC Callaway Forum, registration os FAST, FREE, and very simple to do - take a minute and click on "REGISTER" and jump on in. I gurantee you will not be dissapointed :cool :lou

As always, suggestions and feedback is welcomed. In fact, the Callaway Forum began from the idea we had, and look at us now!!!! :upthumbs

Post away... :w

I visited the site many times to research information as I shopped for my third Vette. After taking ownership of a 2004 Coupe, I joined to just say Hello and provide a small support for all the good info. :)
I visited the Calloway forum to find out, What is a Calloway Corvette? ;shrug
I had no idea!!! My prior Vette ownership was from 1968 to 1973. I have a lot of catching up to do. :D

Save the wave!! :w

(Not wanting to be a lurker on this topic)...

I never lurked if I remember correctly. I did a search on google, the COG came up, I clicked the link there and came here. I registered immediately and started reading some topics and commenting on them.

I visited the site many times to research information as I shopped for my third Vette. After taking ownership of a 2004 Coupe, I joined to just say Hello and provide a small support for all the good info. :)

Good deal - Hope you find the Callaway Corvette info of interest :w

(Not wanting to be a lurker on this topic)...

I never lurked if I remember correctly. I did a search on google, the COG came up, I clicked the link there and came here. I registered immediately and started reading some topics and commenting on them.

Brandon, that is the way I think a lot of folks find the Callaway Forum.

Sharing of info however, is a two-way street. :beer
Contributions are always welcome and yours are appreciated - esp. the photo reviews :cool

Post on... :w

I lurked for quite a while before posting in this section (although I had posted elsewhere on CAC before). I lurked to learn, but didn't really post until I had some questions to ask, which was when I got serious about looking for a Callaway. A big part of my lurking vs. posting was not knowing what questions to ask yet.

Calloway = :ugh
Callaway = :D

You got me there. Sorry. I need more study time in the Callaway Forum!!! :crazy
I visited the Callaway Owners Group website for more info. :cool

Save the Wave. :w

I lurked for quite a while before posting in this section (although I had posted elsewhere on CAC before). I lurked to learn, but didn't really post until I had some questions to ask, which was when I got serious about looking for a Callaway. A big part of my lurking vs. posting was not knowing what questions to ask yet.

...and through your questions and info gathering, you may have gotten one of the biggest scores, to date :cool SPEEDSTER :w

Hey everyone is wecome to post here . Come on join in All are welcome.

Yes! absolutely!!!!!!! :beer

Chris, Thanks for all your hard work to keep this great fourm going. It a great group of people on here. Always good information.

Chris, Thanks for all your hard work to keep this great fourm going. It a great group of people on here. Always good information.

Thanks Arnold!

Your two decades of ownership certaily brings a lot of experience to the Callaway Forum :upthumbs

Thanks for sharing the knowledge! :beer

Absolutely, Lurkers post away! As you can see, it's a great bunch of folks around here. We keep it real, honest, helpful, to the point, informative, appreciative yet humble, and you don't see a bunch of immature flaming!

Absolutely, Lurkers post away! As you can see, it's a great bunch of folks around here. We keep it real, honest, helpful, to the point, informative, appreciative yet humble, and you don't see a bunch of immature flaming!

GREAT REPLY!!! :cool Couldn't have said it any better! :beer

Currently Active Users:

74 (14 members & 60 guests)

:upthumbs Really enjoy the fun and knowledge here and sure hope more of the Callaway owners add their insights in the future!! :beer

I joined this forum somewhere in May 2003 and the first post was made in November 2003. I know that I forgot about this forum for the first couple of months and after the schoolbreak (in september / october) I begon reading the Callaway section. Back then it was very easy to read all the Callaway topics so that is what I did, with only a dozen Callaway owners on this board it was a very small but friendly group. So after about 2 months of lurking I started posting because I wanted to know something (difference between a 90 and 91 Callaway) and couldn't find it anywhere. So what made me started posting was my growing interest in the Callaway Corvette and it also helped that his forum isn't as massive as the forum.com. Overhere when you ask a question you can still find it the next day :) Also the members here are more personal so the step from reading to posting isn't that big anymore.

I also want to add that I made some great friends here on the Callaway forum and the L81 forum. And I'm still amazed to see what people are willing to do for me, somebody on the other side of the ocean and they've never seen before. Great people over here! :upthumbs

Groeten Peter

...So what made me started posting was my growing interest in the Callaway Corvette

...the members here are more personal so the step from reading to posting isn't that big anymore.

I also want to add that I made some great friends here on the Callaway forum and the L81 forum. And I'm still amazed to see what people are willing to do for me, somebody on the other side of the ocean and they've never seen before. Great people over here! :upthumbs

Groeten Peter

Good deal, Peter! It is amazing how far the Callaway Forum has reached! :beer

:upthumbs Really enjoy the fun and knowledge here and sure hope more of the Callaway owners add their insights in the future!! :beer

Ike, You are one of the many who have transitioned from lurker, to poster, OWNER!!!! :upthumbs
Awesome!!!!!!!! :cool

I AM ALWAYS BEING ACUSED OF LURKING!!!!

And John, when you say something, it is usually witty, and always relevant. Keep it coming!!!! :w

Currently Active Users 125 (8 members & 117 guests)
;shrug

16 Replies 262 Views

;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom