Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Thanks for all your participation!}30,000 posts in the Callaway Forum!!!

*89x2*

Fellow Callaway owners and enthusiasts, tonight, we reached a MAJOR milestone here in the Callaway Forum - We hit 30,000 posts tonight with Big John's response (at 5:36 pm) to Brangeta's suggestion in this thread: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103923 :cool

Remembering back to 2002 and when we launched this forum with the support of Rob, the site owner of the :CAC we have come so far and so much has been discussed!

I truly hope that the Callaway Forum is of as much benefit to you as it is for me - I am having a blast and appreciate the opportunity to serve as your moderator in all this. In fact, I remember waking from a nap one afternoon, and a moderator, I was. I hope to have exceeded your expectations in keeping things flowing smoothly and with interest to the topics :cool

As we go for the NEXT 30,000 posts, I ask you keep an eye on the next big milestone on the horizon - 3,000 topics. Probably by summer, we will be there and it will be fueled by YOUR enthusiasm and input - thanks for being a part of the action!!! :lou

Congratulations Big John.

At both the wise crack and the milestone!

;)

-Luigi
:cool

Glad to be part of the group. Great job Chris.

Chris, your posts will only accepted in equality of miles per month as COG President.:chuckle

ps TRAILER MILES DO NOT COUNT :L

Well done job to everyone involved :upthumbs

Ouch :bash

I did collectively add about 200 miles to the cars last week - out of trailers :eek

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom