Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Of The Month - September (pics added 9/7/03)

*89x2*

Callaway Of The Month - September

I am pleased to announce this months *Callaway Of the Month* :)

I think everyone will enjoy reading the story behind the machine, as told by its owner...

Enjoy :m

www.callawayownersgroup.com

( *COTM * is linked in the box on the right of that screen )

Great story ! and as always one of the most beautiful Callaways out there.:m

I've heard bits and pieces of the story and it was good to finally read the whole thing from start to finish! Great writeup! :cool

Very good story. I've always thought that car looks awesome in all the picutes I've seen of it!! :v....not just vettes, but Callaway vettes

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your kind words about the car and my story. I'm not much of a writer but I wanted to tell the story and hoped people would find it as interesting as I do.

:v

Congrats Kevin!!! Your ride is soooo cool. I think your Callaway is very fortunate to have such a dedicated and loving owner. I'm sure there is a long list of Callaways looking for owners like you. I liked your write up. Including the history of the engine work done before and after it blew the rod. Sounds to me like your ready for some serious upgrades now!!!! Good Luck and enjoy that wonderful creation!:bu

Folks, I am very glad that you have all enjoyed Kevins article about his Callaway Twin Turbo :upthumbs

I have gotten some great feedback from his article and the pics associated with it and will be adding some more soon :)

If you would like to see your Callaway featured in the Callaway of the Month Spotlight, drop me an e mail and I will get you the details :m

Thanks again Kevin - Great Callaway & Great Story :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom